Miles College Admission 2023-2024
Miles College Application Admission 2023-2024
Whether you are a freshman, a transfer or an international, or a returning applicant, Miles college has a place for you for the 2023 academic year. Miles College is accepting applications from all applicants who wish to gain admission for the 2023 academic year from all over the globe irrespective of colour, ethnicity and family background, provided you meet the application requirements of the college.
Applicants should start their application process by downloading the application forms from the official website of Miles college and filling them out with the required documents. The application deadline for the Spring semester is January 10, 2023. It is therefore advised that prospective learners apply while the application window is still open.
Prospective students planning to enter the College should apply online at www.miles.edu. In addition, the student needs to provide one of the following documents. Either an official high school/college transcript, high school diploma, or General Education Development (GED) transcript.
Miles College Application For Admission Deadline 2023-2024
The list below displays the application deadline for the various semesters at Miles college:
- The fall application deadline is August 2, 2023
- The spring application deadline is January 10, 2023
- The summer application deadline is June 1, 2023
Courses And Programs Offered At Miles College 2023
No matter your career choice, Miles College has a course for you. Below are the programs offered at the college:
- SOCIAL & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
- NATURAL SCIENCES & MATHEMATICS
- BUSINESS & ACCOUNTING
You can upload some documents to the Application Portal. You can also mail the documents to:
- Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 39800
- Birmingham, AL 35209
- You can also have your transcript sent to us through an electronic transcript delivery service: e-Script, Parchment, or Clearinghouse.
Below are the admission requirements:
- Official High School Transcript only if you are transferring with fewer than 30 college hours
- Official College Transcripts
- Optional: Official ACT and/or SAT Scores. If you have not taken the ACT or SAT, contact the Miles Testing Center to schedule a date to take a placement test at 205-929-1824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents submission Deadline: We must receive your documents by May 30.
Prospective students planning to enter the College should apply online at www.miles.edu. In addition, the student needs to provide one of the following: either an official high school/college transcript, high school diploma, or General Education Development (GED) transcript. Submission of ACT or SAT scores is strongly encouraged. If the admission process is not completed prior to the designated date, applicants are expected to bring all forms requested when reporting to the Office of Admissions prior to registration. Admission applications are available on the College website: www.miles.edu. Applicants should make sure they complete their online application by the deadline for the semester they plan to start at Miles College:
Complete the Online Application
- Enter some basic information in the Miles Application Portal. Freshmen can also apply through the Black Common Application.
Gather Your Documents
- Depending on which type of student you are (Freshman, Transfer, etc.), we’ll ask to see some official records.
Complete the FAFSA
- Do this as soon as possible after October 1 and by June 30, 2023.
Apply for Campus Housing
- Did you receive an acceptance letter? Secure your spot in a residence hall early. See For Admitted Students.
Submit Required Fees
- See For Admitted Students for deadlines and instructions.
Sign Up for Orientation
- Orientation is required for all new students. Meet your new family!
Also Read: SASSA November Payment 2023-2024
Contact Details Of mIles College