Miles College Application for Admission 2022
Miles College Application for Admission 2022 miles college admissions
Miles College, founded in 1898, is a prestigious liberal arts college in Birmingham’s metropolitan area, within the city borders of Fairfield. The institution’s noble founders considered educated leadership as the most pressing necessity in the black community. Miles is the only four-year university in historic Birmingham, Alabama that is a member of Historically Black Colleges and Universities and is fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools for the awarding of Baccalaureate Degrees (HBCU).
- Fall application deadline is August 2, 2022
- Spring application deadline is January 10, 2022
- Summer application deadline is June 1, 2022
- BUSINESS & ACCOUNTING
- SOCIAL & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
- NATURAL SCIENCES & MATHEMATICS
miles college admissions
HOW TO APPLY FOR Miles College Application for Admission;
With men’s and women’s teams in nine different sports, Miles College is a Division II member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and a member of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC).
Complete and Application for Admission – link to Application
*Parchment and Clearinghouse transcripts are also options.
- By May 30, you must submit your official ACT and/or SAT scores.
- Scores on standardized tests are not required. If you have not taken the ACT or SAT, contact the Testing Center at 205-929-1824 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment to take the Accuplacer Placement Test.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-2021 school year by May 30 – our school code is 001028 – https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
- If you are unable to receive financial aid, please contact our Business Office to explore payment options and payment arrangements.
- By May 30, you must apply for campus housing at https://www.miles.edu/content/residence-life-housing-application.
- Pay $150 housing deposit – link to http://epay.miles.edu/
- Pay $100 orientation fee – link to http://epay.miles.edu/
Submit Official High School Transcript by May 30 to:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 39800
Birmingham, AL 35209
Office of Admissions
5500 Myron Massey Boulevard
Fairfield, Alabama 35064