Miles College Application for Admission 2023-2024
Miles College Application Date for Admission 2023-2024
The College through dedicated faculty cultivates students to seek knowledge that leads to intellectual and civic empowerment. Students are transformed through rigorous study, scholarly inquiry, and spiritual awareness, thereby enabling graduates to become responsible citizens who help shape the global society.
Miles College, founded in 1898, is a prestigious liberal arts college in Birmingham’s metropolitan area, within the city borders of Fairfield. The institution’s noble founders considered educated leadership as the most pressing necessity in the black community. Miles is the only four-year university in historic Birmingham, Alabama that is a member of Historically Black Colleges and Universities and is fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools for the awarding of Baccalaureate Degrees (HBCU).
Miles College Application Date For Admission 2023-2024
Below are the application date for the 2023 academic year:
- Fall application deadline is August 2, 2023
- Spring application deadline is January 10, 2023
- Summer application deadline is June 1, 2023
Click HERE for The Academic Calendar For the 2023-2024 Academic Year
Programs And Courses Offered At The Miles College 2023
Listed below are the courses that are offered at Miles College:
- BUSINESS & ACCOUNTING
- SOCIAL & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
- NATURAL SCIENCES & MATHEMATICS
With men’s and women’s teams in nine different sports, Miles College is a Division II member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and a member of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC). Complete and Application for Admission – link to Application
- By May 30, you must submit your official ACT and/or SAT scores.
- Scores on standardized tests are not required. If you have not taken the ACT or SAT, contact the Testing Center at 205-929-1824 or email@example.com to book an appointment to take the Accuplacer Placement Test.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-2021 school year by May 30 – our school code is 001028 – https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
- If you are unable to receive financial aid, please contact our Business Office to explore payment options and payment arrangements.
- By May 30, you must apply for campus housing at https://www.miles.edu/content/residence-life-housing-application.
- Pay $150 housing deposit – link to http://epay.miles.edu/
- Pay $100 orientation fee – link to http://epay.miles.edu/
The first thing you need to know is the admissions deadlines. Make sure you complete your online application by the deadline for the semester you plan to start at Miles College. There are six easy steps to guide you to a succesfull application, below is listed the steps:
Complete the Online Application
- Enter some basic information in the Miles Application Portal. Freshmen can also apply through the Black Common Application.
Gather Your Documents
- Depending on which type of student you are (Freshman, Transfer, etc.), we’ll ask to see some official records.
Complete the FAFSA
- Do this as soon as possible after October 1 and by June 30, 2023.
Apply for Campus Housing
- Did you receive an acceptance letter? Secure your spot in a residence hall early. See For Admitted Students.
Submit Required Fees
- See For Admitted Students for deadlines and instructions.
Sign Up for Orientation
- Orientation is required for all new students. Meet your new family!
Submit Official High School Transcript by May 30 to:
- Office of Admissions
- P.O. Box 39800
- Birmingham, AL 35209
Office of Admissions
- Miles College
- 5500 Myron Massey Boulevard
- Fairfield, Alabama 35064
Hope the information provided above has been useful and beneficial to you. You can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section below this post, Better still you can visit the official website of Miles College for more details.