South West Gauteng TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
South West Gauteng TVET College Nsfas Application Date 2023
South West Gauteng TVET College is currently open for admission into the 2023-2024 academic year. The college invites prospective learners to apply to the college to further their education. But one may tertiary education is costly, yes it’s true, but to students who come from a family with an annual income of about R350,000, South West Gauteng TVET College in collaboration with DHET, students can apply for Nsfas bursaries to support them in pay for their education.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will open its windows for students to apply for the 2023 academic year from the 28th of September 2022. Therefore all students who have gained admission into South West Gauteng TVET College for 2023 can apply for the funds from Nsfas. Remember that only South African students can apply for the bursary.
Swgc announces that, from the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of November 2022, it will open its windows to accept applications from applicants from all over the globe irrespective of colour, ethnicity or family background.
South West Gauteng TVET College Nsfas Online Application Date 2023
The online application date open for Sedibeng Tvet College for the 2023-2024 academic year begins on the 28th of September 2022 and will be closing on the 7th of February 2023. Applicants are to apply while the applications are still open because the application deadline may not be extended.
What Does The South West Gauteng TVET College Nsfas Covers
Applicants who are approved for NSFAS funding are covered by the following:
- Accommodation or transport
- Learning material
- Personal care
South West Gauteng TVET College Nsfas Application Requirements 2023
Applicants applying for Nsfas Bursary must have the following documents:
- Applicants need to be South African citizens.
- Be a Registered or intend to register for NCV or NATED (Report 191) Programme
- A Person in need of financial support.
- Academically good students who need financial support.
The following documents are needed for NSFAS Application;
- Authorized copies of the Identity Document
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income
- Proof of Death Certificate
- Doctor’s Certificate
South West Gauteng TVET College Nsfas Online Application Process 2023
South West Gauteng TVET College students applying for the Nsfas Bursaries must follow the process below to guide them:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on myNsfas Tab
- Click on register
- Tick the box to allow Nsfas to verify your details
- Capture your ID number as it is stated on your ID documents
- Type in your full name and surname as indicated on the ID
- Enter your current and functioning email address
- Confirm your email address
- Enter your cell phone number
- Create a password for yourself
- Confirm the password you generated
- Upload your ID copy
- Click on Register to apply
- An OTP will be sent to the email and phone number you provided ( the OTP will expire within 24hrs)
- Type in the OTP and click on SUBMIT
- Your Nsfas application has been successfully completed
Contact Details Of Sedibeng Tvet College
- Physical Address
- 1822 A Molele Street
- C/o Koma Road and Molele Street
- Molapo, Soweto
- TEL: 086 176 8849
- TEL: 011 527 8300 / 010 140 7942
- FAX: 011 984 1262
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.