How To Apply To South West TVET Gauteng College 2023
How To Apply Online To South West TVET Gauteng College 2023
The South West Gauteng Tvet College online application for the 2023 academic year is currently open to prospective students who are willing to apply to enrol on the college. SWGC administration has released the application date for the 2023 study season. All applicants who are willing to apply to the college must start their application from the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022.
SWGC has a well-deserved reputation for providing high-quality vocational education and training. The main vision of the college is to use all college resources creatively to improve service delivery, employability, and student entrepreneurship while maintaining ISO compliance.
The College has been granted accreditation by Umalusi and a number of Sector Education and Training Authorities (Setas) to deliver education and training, especially in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4). In the Higher Education band, which ranges from N4 to N6, some programs are accessible.
Online Application Date Open For 2023
The South West Gauteng Tvet College will be opening for application for the 2023 academic year from the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022. Applications should be submitted to the college before the application deadline because any submission that will be sent after the application period will be rejected.
Courses Offered At South West TVET Gauteng College 2023
The college offers vocational and technical courses in fields like NCV courses, NATED programmes, report 191, learnership and more. The following are the courses and programmes offered at SWGC:
Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Finance, Economics
- Office Administration
Engineering Studies NC (V) LEVEL 2-4
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
Utilility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Education and Development
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Primary Agriculture
- Primary Health
- Safety in Society
- Transport and Logistics
REPORT 191/ NATED N1-N6
- Business Studies N4-N6
- Engineering Studies N1-N6
- Utility Studies N4-N6
- LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES ON DEMAND
- SKILLS PROGRAMMES ON DEMAND: UNIT STANDARDS
South West TVET Gauteng College 2023
All applicants applying to the college must have the following documents:
South African Students:
- A certified copy of your ID
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
South West TVET Gauteng College 2023 Application And Registration Fee
The SWGC fees are affordable. The fees may vary depending on the qualification you choose. But generally, every applicant or registrant must pay a registration fee of about R240. 00 per qualification.
How To Online Apply To South West TVET Gauteng College 2023
SWGC online application 2023-2024 is open to all prospective learners, both SA nationals and international students to apply for a course of their choice:
Step 1: Select your preferred program of study
- Application forms can be obtained at any of the College campuses and, or on the College’s official website.
Step 2: Application Forms 2023
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a black pen, with clear printing.
- You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.NOTE: Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3: Supporting documentation
The College requires all applications to be accompanied by supporting documents. The following documents must be sent with the completed application forms:
- a certified copy of the most recent qualification/results
- Identity document certified copy
- If you have a handicap or ongoing medical condition that requires you to request special help from the College, please include a medical statement from a registered doctor.
Step 4: Application fee
- There is no application fee required.
- Physical Address
- 1822 A Molele Street
- C/o Koma Road and Molele Street
- Molapo, Soweto
- TEL: 010 141 1000
- E-mail: email@example.com
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit the official Website of SWGC for more details.