South West Gauteng College Application Form 2023-2024
South West Gauteng College Application Form Pdf 2023-2024
The application form of South West Gauteng Tvet College is a document that the college uses to collect data of all applicants who are applying to the college for the 2023-2024 academic study season. Currently, the official website of the college has published an application form pdf for 2023. The application form will demand some basic information like the applicant’s full name, age, sex, academic result slip(grade) and more.
South West Gauteng TVET College is offering a chance to all Grade 10-12 students just as a youth looking to additional their schooling or advance their professions in the fields of Business, Engineering and Utility/General Studies. A set number of spaces are accessible in specific projects. Imminent understudies are encouraged to apply for enrollment at the College, NOW! to dodge disillusionment.
Where to Download the Application Form For South West Gauteng Tvet College 2023-2024
The admission application form pdf 2023 can be downloaded from the official website of South West Gauteng Tvet College. But in case your location does not support the internet, you can also visit any of the college campuses near you. Click on the link below to download the admission application form for SWGC:
Download The South West Gauteng College Application Form 2023-2024
Important information for prospective applicants
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a student number (reference number) does not imply you are a registered student until you have officially registered.
- Please note that you will be required to come on campus to write the CAP Test. The test informs and educates students on a variety of career options. At the same time, it gauges the student’s personal interest in the different careers on offer.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delayed finalization of your application
- Continuation with a programme depends on sufficient numbers being enrolled
- Applicants must have a valid email address and mobile number in order to apply at the college. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/ SMS.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- Online application-related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the Call Centre at 086 176 8849
- To verify or update your email address and /or mobile number, please contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
- Physical Address
- 1822 A Molele Street
- C/o Koma Road and Molele Street
- Molapo, Soweto
- TEL: 086 176 8849
- TEL: 011 527 8300 / 010 140 7942
- FAX: 011 984 1262
The information given above is to help you with how to apply to the college. Hope it has been useful to you, you can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of Tshwane South Tvet College for more details