South Cape TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
South Cape TVET College Application Form Download 2023-2024
The South Cape TVET College application form pdf is a document published by the college administration, which they use to collect data of applicants who are in the process of applying to the college. The application form will ask the applicant to provide some personal data(information) like names, age, sex, and many more.
Currently, on the official website of the college, prospective students can download the application for the 2023-2024 academic year. South Cape TVET College is a Specialized in Vocational Education and Preparing College (TVET) where you may pick up a significant capability to pick up get into the world of work, get to be a business person or enter college, depending on your subject choices.
The online application at South Cape TVET College for the year 2023 is open from the 1st of September 2022 and will be closing on the 30th of November 2022. Any application document that will be submitted after the application deadline date will be rejected, therefore applicants are to apply now.
West Coast College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training College (TVET) where you will gain a meaningful qualification to gain access to the world of work, become an entrepreneur or enter university, depending on your subject choices.
Courses Offered At South Cape TVET College
The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational);
- National Certificate (Vocational) Programmes
- Occupational Programmes
- Nated: N4 – N6 Programmes
- University of Free State Programmes
- Report 191 Courses
South Cape Tvet College Application Requirements for 2023-2024
You will always need the following three documents when applying at SCC:
- Certified Copy of ID/birth certificate;
- Certified Copy of Highest Grade Passed;
- Certified Copy of Proof of Residence.
Note: Certified documents must not be older than 3 months.
South Cape TVET College Application procedures are as follows:
- Before you apply to South Cape TVET College you ought to have the accompanying;
- Verification of instalment of your enrollment fee(compulsory for SA and International candidates)
- Confirmed duplicate of your ID document(ID archive mandatory for SA residents – your application can’t be prepared without a guaranteed duplicate of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Test Results: Final Grade 12 outcomes (if accessible). Evaluation 11 outcomes (if as of now doing review 12) are vital for your application. Accordingly, have it available.
- Recall you will require an extraordinary email address while applying either on the web or in a printed copy.
Where You Can Get The South Cape TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
On the official website of the college, the application forms have been published in pdf for download. But in case you are finding it difficult in downloading, you can visit the nearest college campus for the application forms.
South Cape TVET College Application Procedure;
- Decide what Programme you are interested in
- Check availability of Programme Offering at the Campus of your choice
- Check if accommodation is available at the Campus of your choice (if applicable)
- Get assistance via the website, prospectus and Facebook page to help make your decision
Online Application Process
- How to scan your certified documents before starting the Application Wizard
- How to process an Application on the Wizard
- How to add an alternative Qualification on the Student i-Enabler link if the Campus of your choice does not offer the Programme selected during the Application process
- How to upload certified, scanned documents on the Student i-Enabler link if you have forgotten to upload your scanned documents during the Application process
Check Your Status
- Please check your Status on the i-Enabler link to find out if you have been admitted by entering your student number and 5-number pin
- Apply for accommodation by contacting the Campus after you have been Academically admitted
Contact Details Of South Cape TVET College
Application forms are available at various college campuses. Visit the nearest College for an application form using the following contact details:
|Beaufort West Campus
c/o van Schalkwyk & de Vries streets
Rustdene, Beaufort West, 6970
Tel: 023 449 1140
Plettenberg Bay, 6600
Tel: 044 533 2388
46 Hibernia street
Tel: 044 874 2360
|Mossel Bay Campus
c/o Essenhout- & Kreupelhout street
Tel: 044 693 2613
Tel: 044 272 2110
Tel: 028 713 4775
Hope the information provided in this blog post has been useful to you, you can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section below this post. Better still, you can go to the official of South Cape TVET College For more details.