Sedibeng TVET College Prospectus 2023-2024
Sedibeng TVET College Prospectus Download 2023-2024
Sedibeng TVET College prospectus Pdf is a brochure produced by the college whose contents are often replicated on their website, with the purpose to sets out information about the college and the provisions it offers. The document may contain the principals’ annual report in part or in full and details of the college’s national curriculum. Visit http://sedcol.co.za/ to download the 2023 prospectus of Sedibeng Tvet College.
The Sedibeng TVET College offer pastoral subsidized and affirmed programs to be specific Nated Report 191 Business and Engineering Studies and National Certificate Vocational (NC (V)) Business and Engineering examines. Moreover, the school offers word-related projects which are authorised by different Sectors for Education and Training Authority (SETAs).
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Application Requirements 2023
Before you apply to Sedibeng TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Where To Find The Sedibeng Tvet College Prospectus 2023-2024
On the official website of the college to download the admission application prospectus pdf for 2023. You can also visit the nearest campus office nearer to you.
Download The Sedibeng Tvet College Prospectus Pdf 2023-2024
How to Apply| Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2023
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to Sedibeng TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need an email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
- 37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
Tel: (016) 420 2520
- 1 Fraser Ave Heidelberg 1438
Tel: (016) 420 2520 or (016) 0040 407
WhatsApp: 071 777 3257 (General Enquiries ) 064 014 5434 (NSFAS Enquiries )
- 4 Samuel Street Sebokeng 1900
Tel: (016) 420 2520 or (016) 100 8234
- 6 Frikkie Meyer BLVD Vanderbijlpark 1900
- Tel: (016) 420 2520 or (016) 933 5644
- 33 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
- Tel: (016) 420 2520 or (016) 421 1150
The information given above is to help you with how to apply to the college. Hope it has been useful to you, you can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of Sedibeng Tvet College for more details