Orbit TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
Orbit TVET College Application Form Download 2023-2024
Orbit TVET College Application Form is a document used by a college for collecting information about applicants who are willing to be students by pursuing a specialized course in the 2023 academic year. The details collected pertain to the personal information of the applicant in signifying his intention to become a bonafide student of an institution.
Orbit TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training supplier in the North West Province of South Africa. The College comprise of three primary grounds, for example, Rustenburg Campus, Brits Campus and Mankwe Campus. Orbit TVET College gives top-notch schooling and preparation that is reasonable, pertinent, and student-focused which adds to the improvement of their understudies just as incredible the necessities of the networks.
Additionally, the Department of Higher Education and Training offers monetary help in the type of bursaries to understudies concentrating in the College. The College help and supports understudies including imminent understudies to apply for these bursaries, that is, the NSFAS bursaries.
Before you apply to Orbit TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How to Obtain The Orbit TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below. You can also download it from the official website.
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to Orbit TVET College for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
Download The Orbit TVET College Application Form 2023-2024 from the link below:
How to Apply | Orbit TVET College Online Application
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to Orbit TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Stage 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Stage 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Stage 3: Remember you will need an email address when filling out the form, it is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Stage 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above. Orbit TVET College Online Application
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
- Tel: (014) 592 7014
- Tel: (014) 597 5500
- e-mail: Info@orbitcollege.co.za
All students wanting to study at the College must get an application form to apply. Visit the nearest campus for an application form using the following contact details:
Fatima Bhayat Street
Tel: (014) 592 7014
C/O Bosch & Fatima Bhayat Street, Rustenburg 0300
Tel: (014) 592 8473
Reitz Street North
Tel: (012) 381 5708
Tel: (014) 555 2900
Orbit TVET College as a caring institution, they have made it its priority to ensure that every student is able to learn in a way that is best suited to them as individuals with their own learning styles. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in a variety of ways such as through assignments, practicals, tutorials or community-based activities. Students are taught in traditional classroom lectures, but also have access to online resources which they can use to revise and boost their knowledge.
For more details, kindly visit the official website of the Orbit Tvet College