SASSA Payment Dates For June 2024
SASSA Application Payment Dates For June 2024
Unravelling SASSA Payment Dates for June 2024: Your Comprehensive Guide:
South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source are eligible to apply for Sassa grants in June 2024.
Every month, Sassa releases payments for beneficiaries who applied for grants in 2024 of which June is not exceptional. All applicants who have submitted their applications to receive funds from Sassa in June 2024 are to expect their payments in the first week of the month. In the heart of South Africa’s social security, the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a beacon of financial support for millions. It offers a lifeline to various vulnerable sectors of the population, including the elderly, disabled, and children. As the month of June 2024 approaches, there’s vital information you need to know about your SASSA payment to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted experience.
Types Of Grants Offered By Sassa In June 2024-2025
The list below is the types of Sassa grants offered to beneficiaries:
- Care Dependency Grant
- Child Support Grant
- Disability Grant
- Foster Child Grant
- Older Person Grant
- Social Relief of Distress
- War Veterans Grant
- Covid 19 Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD)
SASSA Application Payment Dates For June 2024
If you have applied for a Sassa grant for January 2024, depending on the type of grant you applied for, your grants are expected to be paid by the following dates:
- Older person’s allowance: Thursday 3 June
- Disability allowance: Friday 4 June
- Children’s grants allowance: Monday 7 June
How Much Will Sassa Pay To Beneficiaries In June 2024
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) provides different types of grants, and the amount given to beneficiaries varies based on the type of grant they qualify for. Remember amounts are subject to change. Applicants that applied for grants for January 2024 are expected to receive the amount listed below:
- Old Age Pension (also known as Older Person’s Grant): R1,860 per month
- Disability Grant: R1,860 per month
- War Veteran’s Grant: R1,880 per month
- Child Support Grant: R460 per month
- Foster Child Grant: R1,040 per month
- Care Dependency Grant: R1,860 per month
- Grant-in-Aid: R450 per month
Applicants are to provide the following documents when applying for Sassa grants:
- Confirmation that they have read and accepted the clauses in the Declaration and Consent Documents
- Personal Details
- Mobile Number (cell phone number)
- Employment Information and Lifestyle Sustainability Information
- Banking Information
SASSA Grants In June Application Process 2024-2025
Apply for Sassa by following the steps below:
- Review the requirements for each type of grant to see if you or the person you’re applying for qualifies.
Prepare Required Documents:
- Gather all necessary documentation, including identity documents (like your South African ID), proof of income (if applicable), medical/care dependency reports (for disability or care dependency grants), and other relevant documents.
- Applications could be submitted in person at a local SASSA office. However, due to COVID-19, SASSA also introduced an online application platform for certain grants. Check the SASSA website for the latest information on how to submit applications.
- SASSA will assess your application. This may include verifying your documents, conducting interviews, or liaising with relevant medical professionals (for disability or care dependency grants).
Notification of Outcome:
- After your application is processed, you’ll receive a notification from SASSA informing you of the outcome. If your application is successful, the notification will also provide details about the grant’s start date and amount.
- If your application is approved, you’ll need to make arrangements to receive your grant. This could be through a bank account, a SASSA payment card, or other approved methods.
- Some grants (like the disability grant or foster child grant) require periodic reviews or reapplications to continue receiving the grant. Ensure you know the requirements for your specific grant
Read Also: SASSA Grant Status 2024-2025
What To Do To Receive Sassa Grants On Time
To guarantee you receive your SASSA grant on time, there are several steps you should take:
- Keep Your Information Updated: Ensure that your personal details, such as your address and contact information, are always current on the SASSA system. Regularly updating your details prevents any potential issues that could delay your payment.
- Verify Your Payment Method: Whether you’re receiving payments through a bank account, the post office, or a SASSA card, confirm that your chosen method is still valid and accessible. If changes need to be made, contact SASSA as soon as possible.
- Comply with Renewal Dates: For some grants, regular reviews are conducted to determine continued eligibility. If this applies to you, be sure to provide any necessary documents or attend scheduled appointments to avoid any payment interruptions.
Contact SASSA Head Office
- SASSA House
- 501 Prodinsa Building
- Cnr Steve Biko and Pretorius Streets
- Private Bag X55662
- Tel: 012 400 2322 (Switchboard)
- 0800 60 10 11
- Website: www.sassa.gov.za
- SASSA Toll-Free: 0800 60 10 11
- E-Mail GrantEnquiries@sassa.gov.za
Hope the information provided above has been useful to you, if you have any suggestions please kindly leave them in the comments section provided below this post. Better still you can visit the official website of Sassa for more details.