SASSA Application Forms 2023-2024
SASSA Application Forms Download 2023-2024
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a public office of the public authority made in April 2005 to disseminate social awards for the Department of Social Development. The DSD has an oversight job over the Agency however no operational power over it.
SASSA has now released the application forms for all applicants on their website for download for the 2023 study year. Please ensure that you provide SASSA with a Mobile Number (cell phone number) where we can reach you to provide you with feedback on the status of your application.
You can also obtain the status of your application on this website. Should your application be declined, you will have the right to appeal the SASSA decision by lodging an appeal with the Department of Social Development for each month your application was declined.
Types of Grants offered by SASSA;
- Social help is given as:
- a kid upholds award;
- more seasoned individual’s award (a benefit);
- inability award;
- war veteran’s award;
- care reliance award, for really focusing on a youngster with extreme handicap;
- encourage youngster award;
- award in-guide, for the individuals who need a full-time guardian; as well as
- social help of trouble, a brief measure for individuals in desperate need, as packages or vouchers.
Download The SASSA Application Forms Pdf 2023-2024
SASSA Payment Schedule for 2023/2024;
Older person’s allowance: Wednesday 1 December
Disability allowance: Thursday 2 December
Children’s grants allowance: Friday 3 December
Older person’s allowance: Tuesday 4 January
Disability allowance: Wednesday 5 January
Children’s grants allowance: Thursday 6 January
Read: Orbit TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
Contact SASSA Head Office on the Details Below;
- SASSA House
- 501 Prodinsa Building
- Cnr Steve Biko and Pretorius Streets
- Private Bag X55662
- Tel: 012 400 2322 (Switchboard)
- 0800 60 10 11
- Website: www.sassa.gov.za
- SASSA Toll-Free: 0800 60 10 11
- E-Mail GrantEnquiries@sassa.gov.za
You only have to apply once via this website or the above WhatsApp number(082 046 8553) and not many times on every channel. SASSA will only process one application received from each applicant.