The University of West Alabama For Admission 2023-2024
The University of West Alabama Online Application For Admission 2023-2024
College is one of the most important times in one’s life. Over the next four years or more depending on the chosen program, you’ll learn and grow in ways that you never could’ve imagined. At UWA, you’ll find out the greatest strength is the personal attention and support you’ll receive from small classes, led by lecturers who are masters in their respective fields.
The online application for admission for the year 2023-2024 is currently open to the general public and prospective students to apply. Applicants who are willing to apply are to apply before the application deadline. If you dont apply and the application date expires, your application will be rejected.
All students are emailed an invitation to register online after they are admitted and pay their nonrefundable Enrollment Confirmation Fee (ECF). Students must fill out the online application to complete the registration process.
The University of West Alabama For Application Date For Admission 2023-2024
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Semester: July 1
Undergraduate on Campus Applications
- Classes begin in January 2023.
- Classes begin May 2023.
- Classes begin in August 2023.
Colleges and Divisions
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Division of Nursing
The University of West Alabama Undergraduate Requirements For Admission 2023-2024
Undergraduates applicants must submit the following:
- Application and $30 Application Fee (application available online)
- Official high school transcripts (students must submit an official high school transcript showing course work through the time of application and submit a final transcript after graduation showing graduation date and diploma type)
- Submit official college and institution transcripts (if application) – Download Form
- ACT or SAT scores
- Immunization Record and Medical History completed through Student Medical Report and Immunization Form.
- ACT 19 and above (composite)
- SAT 990 and above (combined score)
- ACT 17-18 (composite)
- SAT 920-980 (combined score)
- OR a 2.5+ high school GPA
Must submit the following:
- Submission of an application and payment of a $30 application fee (application available online)
- Official transcripts from each institution or university you’ve attended (if the applicant is currently enrolled, one transcript must be submitted at the time of application and a final transcript at the completion of the term)
- A minimum of 12 hours of transferable credit must be in the declared degree program (or meet freshman entry requirements)
- Completed Student Medical Report and Immunization Form, which includes an immunization record and medical history.
- An unopened, stamped transcript or an electronic transcript provided straight from the institution constitutes an official transcript.
The University want to make applying as easy, and painless, as possible. You’ll find everything you need below, but if you find that you have questions or need help, we are here for you. To speak with an Admissions Counselor, call our office at (205) 652-3578 or 1 (888) 636-8800.
Fill out the online form.
- They’ve made it as simple as possible. Just pick the appropriate form and get started.
Submit your test scores.
- UWA accepts either SAT or ACT scores. If you don’t have your score you can have the College Board submit your scores for you.
Submit your high school transcript.
- Once you’ve graduated, be sure that your high school submits your final transcript to us. If you call, they’ll know what to do.
001024 is the federal school code for the Financial Aid Office.
The University of West Alabama provides a variety of grants, scholarships, part-time jobs, and loans to help students pay for their education.
Approximately 80% of UWA students receive some form of financial aid to help them pay for their education.
The Financial Aid Center will work with the student and their family to create a financial aid package that will cover tuition, fees, books, room and board, personal expenditures, and travel expenses.
To charge the fees against their financial aid award, the student’s financial aid must be completed at least 10 days prior to the start of each term.
Financial Aid Office
UWA Station 3
- Livingston, AL 35470
- (205) 652-3576
- (205) 652-3847 (fax)
- Toll-Free (in-state) 800-621-7742
- Toll-Free (out of state) 800-621-8044
- Email: email@example.com
Contact University of West Alabama
- The University of West Alabama
- Admissions Office
- Livingston, AL 35470
|TRIO Student Support Services|
|Office Hours:||Monday – Friday 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm|
|Location:||Administrative Offices: Foust Hall, Room 6|
|Tutoring Center: Foust Hall, Room 3|
|Computer Lab: Foust Hall, Room 2A|
|Email:||Director, Andrea Farquhar, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Academic Coordinator, Tanzie Brown, email@example.com|
|Academic Counselor, Jessica Lotz, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative Assistant, Gloria Mayo, email@example.com|
|Mailing Address:||UWA SSS
Livingston, AL 35470
Hope The Information Given Above Has Been Useful To You, Please If You Have Any Suggestions Kindly Leave Them At The Comment Section Below This Post Or you Can Visit The Official Website Of The University of West Alabama For More Details.