University of Mobile For Admission 2023-2024
University of Mobile Application For Admission 2023-2024
The University of Mobile is a Christ-centered academic community providing liberal arts and professional programs to renew minds through intellectual and spiritual development for the fulfilling of one’s professional calling. University of Mobile is committed to being a premier Christ-centered academic community providing comprehensive liberal arts and professional programs to distinctively transform the world.
With over 50 areas of study, the University of Mobile believes strong academics is vital in a changing world. We work hard to find faculty of the highest calibre to train and educate students to be the best in their field of study. The University of Mobile intentionally creates experiences to build community throughout student and academic life. With a 14:1 student-to-faculty ratio, our small class size means you get the attention you deserve to step to your full potential.
SCHOOLS & COLLEGES
- College for Professional and Continuing Studies
- School of the Arts, College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Health Professions
- School of Business
- School of Education
- Center for Christian Calling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Leadership & Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Psychology
University of Mobile Enrollment Procedures For Admission 2023-2024
- Fill out the application and send it in.
- Transcripts from high school (minimum 2.75 GPA)
- Send your ACT/SAT score (at least a 21 on the ACT)*
- Provide confirmation of MMR vaccinations and tuberculosis skin tests (on-campus students)
- Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form (FAFSA)
- Make an appointment with an advisor and register for classes.
Step 1: Fill out the application
- Fill out an application and send it to the Enrollment Services Office at the University of Mobile.
Step 2; Transcripts
- Request that all previous college transcripts be submitted to the University of Mobile in an official copy.
- ACT/SAT scores and a high school transcript are required for students transferring with less than 15 hours of transfer credit.
Step 3: Obtaining Financial Assistance
- Online at www.fafsa.edu.gov, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- The FAFSA code for the University of Mobile is 001029.
- This form is required for all students applying for scholarships or financial help.
- All sorts of help are considered for students who complete the application process.
Step 4: Pay a visit
- Make an appointment with your personal enrollment counsellor to go over your financial aid package in detail.
- Call 800.WIN.RAMS or 251.442.2222 for more information.
Step 5: Create an account.
- To schedule a time to register, contact your enrollment counsellor.
Click here to apply online >> umobile.edu/apply.
- You will be asked to create a personal login so you can access our UM Self-Service centre where you can view the progress of your application.
- You may self-report your high school GPA and ACT/SAT test scores. (f your GPA is 2.75 or greater, ACT/SAT scores are not required. However, an ACT score of 21 or higher is recommended.)
- Within 24 hours of submitting your application, you will be notified by email regarding the status of your acceptance. The email will include your student ID number and your UM email.
To assist students in meeting their educational expenses, the Financial Aid Office administers federal, state, and institutional aid.
All students who complete the requisite federal aid application process and qualify for help are eligible for financial aid in the form of Federal Grants, Federal Loans, Work studies, State Grants, and Scholarships. university of mobile tuition
- You will be advised of your merit scholarship eligibility once you have been accepted.
You can also utilize the Cost Calculator tool, which is available here.
- Go to www.fafsa.gov and fill out the FAFSA, making sure to use UM’s school code: 001029.
- When your FAFSA is received, you will get an award letter in the mail.
All grants, scholarships, talent aid, and student loans are included in the letter bundle.
Any necessary paper applications are also supplied.
- You must complete the Federal Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement, Entrance Counseling, and Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note-MPN) found at www.studentloans.gov when receiving federal loans.
- UM also requires an annual Loan Request Form located here.
- Parents who choose to borrow on behalf of their students through the Federal Parent PLUS Loan can apply online here.
Contact Financial Aid
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 251.442.2222
- Fax: 251.442.2498
- UM FAFSA School Code: 001029
For more details on University of Mobile Application visit; https://umobile.edu/
CONTACT University of Mobile
- 5735 College Parkway
- Mobile, AL 36613
- 800. WIN.RAMS
Hope The Information Given Above Has Been Useful To You, Please If You Have Any Suggestions Kindly Leave Them At The Comment Section Below This Post Or you Can Visit The Official Website Of The University Of Mobile For More Details.