University of Mobile For Admission 2022
University of Mobile For Admission 2022 university of mobile tuition
The university’s history began in 1952, when the Mobile Baptist Association formed a committee to investigate the possibilities of establishing a Baptist-affiliated college in the city.
The Alabama Baptist State Convention pledged to develop and administer a college in Mobile if the city raised $1.5 million in two years.
Within a year, churches, businesses, and industries in the neighborhood had given more than $2 million to the cause.
SCHOOLS & COLLEGES
- College for Professional and Continuing Studies
- School of the Arts, College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Health Professions
- School of Business
- School of Education
- Center for Christian Calling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Leadership & Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Psychology
- Fill out the application and send it in.
- Transcripts from high school (minimum 2.75 GPA)
- Send your ACT/SAT score (at least a 21 on the ACT)*
- Provide confirmation of MMR vaccinations and tuberculosis skin tests (on-campus students)
- Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form (FAFSA)
- Make an appointment with an advisor and register for classes.
Checklist for Accepting Transfer Students
Step 1: Fill out the application
Fill out an application and send it to the Enrollment Services Office at the University of Mobile.
Step 2; Transcripts
Request that all previous college transcripts be submitted to the University of Mobile in an official copy.
ACT/SAT scores and a high school transcript are required for students transferring with less than 15 hours of transfer credit.
Step 3: Obtaining Financial Assistance
- Online at www.fafsa.edu.gov, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- The FAFSA code for the University of Mobile is 001029.
- This form is required for all students applying for scholarships or financial help.
- All sorts of help are considered for students who complete the application process.
Step 4: Pay a visit
Make an appointment with your personal enrollment counselor to go over your financial aid package in detail.
Call 800.WIN.RAMS or 251.442.2222 for more information.
Step 5: Create an account.
To schedule a time to register, contact your enrollment counselor.
To assist students in meeting their educational expenses, the Financial Aid Office administers federal, state, and institutional aid.
All students who complete the requisite federal aid application process and qualify for help are eligible for financial aid in the form of Federal Grants, Federal Loans, Work Study, State Grants, and Scholarships. university of mobile tuition
- You will be advised of your merit scholarship eligibility once you have been accepted.
You can also utilize the Cost Calculator tool, which is available here.
- Go to www.fafsa.gov and fill out the FAFSA, making sure to use UM’s school code: 001029.
- When your FAFSA is received, you will get an award letter in the mail.
All grants, scholarships, talent aid, and student loans are included in the letter bundle.
Any necessary paper applications are also supplied.
- You must complete the Federal Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement, Entrance Counseling, and Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note-MPN) found at www.studentloans.gov when receiving federal loans.
- UM also requires an annual Loan Request Form located here.
- Parents who choose to borrow on behalf of their student through the Federal Parent PLUS Loan can apply online here.
Contact Financial Aid
UM FAFSA School Code: 001029
For more details on UM’s Application visit; https://umobile.edu/
5735 College Parkway
Mobile, AL 36613