Talladega College Application For Admission 2023-2024
Talladega College Financial Aid Application For Admission 2023-2024
Students are encouraged to apply for admission into the 2023 academic year regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin or disability. Admission to Talladega College is determined on a case-by-case basis with consideration given to several factors, including prior academic achievement, extracurricular activities and performance on either the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
All applications will need to be submitted by mail with a $25.00 non-refundable application fee enclosed with either a check or money order payable to Talladega College.
Talladega College has been dedicated to producing scholarly, productive citizens since 1867. As a private, co-educational, liberal arts institution, Talladega has a proud tradition of promoting academic excellence in a nurturing environment. Its vibrant, dynamic campus provides an abundance of opportunities for intellectual stimulation, social and civic involvement, and personal growth.
Talladega College Application Deadline for Admission 2023-2024
- Division of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Division of Humanities and Fine Art
- Associate of Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Performance
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language Arts
III. Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Information Science
- Eunice Walker Johnson Division of Social Sciences and Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Talladega College Application requirements For Admission 2023-2024
To apply to the college, you will need the following documents:
- An undergraduate application is required for freshmen (high school graduates) and transfer students.
- Students of all races, creeds, colours, national origins and disabilities are invited to apply.
- Talladega College admits students on a case-by-case basis, taking into account a variety of variables such as prior academic success, extracurricular activities, and performance on the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) (SAT).
- Four units of English, two units of Mathematics, three units of Social Studies, two units of Health or Physical Education, and electives must be completed on high school transcripts.
Apply Online To Talladega College by Clicking Here
Students’ Financial Aid Application At Talladega College 2023
The College understand that the rising expense of a college education can be overwhelming at times, and we want to help you locate the funding resources you need to pay for your postsecondary education at Talladega College. They make every effort to provide exceptional customer service.
Financial aid is a combination of grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study made available to qualified enrolled students to assist pay for tuition, fees, housing and board during the academic year. Their pupils will learn about the following topics as a result of the information supplied here:
A student must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid at Talladega College.
- Financial aid applications are required for new students.
- Returning students must reapply for financial aid each year.
- The Financial Aid Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available in the Office of Financial Aid or online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Please indicate Talladega College school code “001046” on your FAFSA application.
Sources of Aid
A Talladega College financial aid award may include the following:
- Federal Pell Grants and Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants are two types of grants available (FSEOG)
- Federal College-Work Study Job
- Stafford (Subsidized and Unsubsidized) and PLUS Student Loans http://www.studentloans.gov
- The Student Guide to Federal Student Aid, an annual publication of the United States Department of Education (http://studentaid.ed.gov/students/publications/student guide/index.html), contains detailed information on several federal aid programs.
- talladega college admissions
- Phone: (256) 761-6235
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5 pm (PST)
- 627 West Battle Street
- Talladega, AL 35160
Hope the information provided above has been useful and beneficial to you. You can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section below this post, Better still you can visit the official website of Talladega College for more details.