Gadsden State Community College Application for Admission 2023-2024
Gadsden State Community College Tuition Fees Application for Admission 2023-2024
The 2023-2024 academic season is currently open to all prospective students who are preparing to enrol in a college. Applicants are to submit their applications through the application portal of the college via the official website. All applicants are to meet the admission requirements of the college in other to gain admission into the school.
Dual enrollment students are responsible for the cost of all tuition, fees, books, materials and supplies. Students enrolled in certain career technical programs identified as high wage, high demand may qualify for a scholarship.
Students enrolled in STEM-related academic courses may also qualify for a scholarship without Tuition fees, funded by the Career Technical Dual Enrollment Grant from the Alabama Community College System. Apply for dual enrollment by May 1, 2023, to be considered for a scholarship
Gadsden State Community College Application Deadline for Admission 2023-2024
- Application Priority May 4,
- Verification Priority May 11,
- Appeal May 18,
- Application Priority August 2,
- Verification Priority August 9,
- Appeal August 18,
- Application Priority December 7,
- Verification Priority December 14,
- Appeal January 5,
Courses And programs Offered At Gadsden State Community College
Gadsden State University provides more than 80 certificate and associate degree programs. Programs can also provide specific training required by business and industry, or they can function as the first two years of a bachelor’s degree-granting transfer program. Find more about the application process, as well as the services and programs offered by the Office of Enrollment Services:
- Business, Legal Studies and Computer Science
- Fine Arts
- Health, P.E. and Recreation
- Language and Humanities
- Math & Engineering
- Social Sciences
They also offer:
- Technical Programs
- Health Sciences
- Skills Training
Gadsden State Community College Application Requirements For Admission 2023-2024
- Submit an online application through our Application Portal
- Submit a primary ID
- Submit Official (Graduated) High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Submit all Official College Transcript(s) (Transfer Applicants only)
- Submit Dual Enrollment Form (High School Applicants only)
- Submit Transient Permission Letter (Transient Applicants only)
- gadsden state application
- To begin the application process, click here.
- Create a new user account in Step 1 by going to the application portal.
- Complete the online application by following the procedures.
- Applying to GSCC is completely free!
- Review Steps 2-6 on the admissions checklist page and completes any that apply to you.
- When the Admissions Office gets all of your documents, they will send you an email and a letter with your student number and information for the student portal.
Click here to Apply
Students must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Help to assess their financial aid eligibility (FAFSA). Aid eligibility is determined by the information supplied on the FAFSA. Before submitting an online FAFSA application, read the Application Touchpoints.
The US Department of Education has allowed year-round Pell Grants, allowing students to use funds to pay for tuition and fees for the Summer semester. Students must enrol and attend at least half-time in order to be eligible, and they must maintain satisfactory academic progress in line with federal requirements:
- Fill out the FAFSA online.
Any time after October 1 is a good time to file.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is an acronym for Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
It’s completely free — some websites will charge you.
Go to www.fafsa.gov for further information.
- You must submit a FAFSA application for each academic year: Fall, Spring, and Summer.
Each year, you must submit a new FAFSA.
- If you have any problems or questions while completing the application, call the FAFSA toll-free assistance line at 800-433-3243.
They are open till 11:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- It is critical to obtain an FSA ID.
To electronically sign, the student and a parent (if applicable) will need their own FSA ID. The processing time will be lengthened if signatures are missing.
Campuses Of Gadsden State Community College
- 1801 Coleman Road
- Anniston, AL 36207
GADSDEN STATE Cherokee
- 801 Cedar Bluff Road
- Centre, AL 35960
East Broad Campus
- 1001 East Broad Street
- Gadsden, AL 35903
Valley Street Campus
- 600 Valley Street
- Gadsden, AL 35901
WALLACE DRIVE CAMPUS
- 1001 George Wallace Drive
- Gadsden, AL 35903
- Gadsden State Community College
- Office of Admissions and Records
- P.O. Box 227
- Gadsden, Alabama 35902-0227
Hope the information provided above has been useful and beneficial to you. You can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section below this post, Better still you can visit the official website of Gadsden State Community College for more details.