CACC Application for Admission 2023-2024
CACC Application For Financial Aid At Admission 2023-2024
A college education is one of the best gifts you’ll ever give yourself and Coastal Alabama Community College is dedicated to making sure the benefits last for decades. Your future is worth it.
Alabama Southern Community College (based in Monroeville and Thomasville), Faulkner State Community College (located in Bay Minette, Fairhope, and Gulf Shores), and Jefferson Davis Community College merged to establish Coastal Alabama Community College in 2017. (Located in Atmore and Brewton).
However, our roots may be traced back to 1963, when the Alabama Legislature passed Act No. 93, which established the first 13 two-year colleges in the state.
Now is the time to take charge of your life! A college education is only as good as your passion to give it your all, and our areas of study are as diverse as they are comprehensive. Whether you’re destined to work on the flight line keeping the latest jets in tip-top shape, or on the front lines ensuring the health and wellness of your community, Coastal Alabama Community College has a pathway to success that’s tailor-made for you!
Coastal Alabama Community College Registration Dates 2023
- Monday, April 18 at 9 AM – Fall Registration opens for students who have earned 45 or more credit hours.
- Tuesday, April 19 at 9 AM – Fall Registration opens for students who have earned 30 or more credit hours.
- Wednesday, April 20 at 9 AM – Fall Registration opens for all students.
- Summer Registration is open!
CACC Coastal Alabama Community College offers the following programs;
- ARTS, HUMANITIES & DESIGN
- HEALTHCARE AND VET TECH
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- INDUSTRY, MANUFACTURING & CONSTRUCTION
- SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATH
- TOURISM & SERVICE INDUSTRY
- WELDING & MARINE
CACC Application Process for Admission 2023-2024
To apply for admission to Coastal Alabama Community College, you must complete the following steps:
Submit an Application for Admission
- Complete online application, including User Name and PIN creation.
Please submit a valid photo ID.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your valid ID.
Think about living on campus.
- Do you want to live on campus? Housing is available in Brewton and Bay Minette.
Fill out an application for financial aid and scholarships.
- Apply for financial aid if needed. There are many different types of scholarships and financial help available.
Transcripts must be sent.
- Send the Registrar’s Office your last official high school transcript or GED documentation.
Please contact your Coastal Advisor.
- Select your course load with the help of your advisor.
- DIVE Into College sessions are fantastic ways to get a head start!
Start your degree program today.
- Get your schedule and register for classes!
Tuition and Fees must be paid.
- Pay tuition and fees, and don’t forget to book dorms and food plans!
Book and Supply Purchases
- Bring your class schedule to the bookshop, and the staff will assist you. Some financial aid and scholarships do not cover the cost of books.
Purchase a Parking Decal
- Don’t get a parking ticket on your windshield on the first day of class! Make sure you sign up for a parking permit.
Classes can be removed or added.
- During the first week of classes, students can make changes to their schedules.
Begin taking classes.
- Begin your classes and have a fantastic semester!
How To Apply 2023
- Complete the online application, including the creation of your User Name and PIN.
- Send your transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- A copy of your driver’s license must be received before you can register for classes. You can email a copy to Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive all the required documents, you will officially be part of the Coastal Family.
- If you have any issues completing the Online Application, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 251-580-2111.
Coastal Alabama Community College Financial Aid Application Process
CACC Application for Admission 2023-2024 FAFSA
The Free Application for Federal Student Help (FAFSA) is the sole option to apply for financial aid from the federal government. The FAFSA is accessible for the following school year in October. It is best to complete it as quickly as possible, as some assistance is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. You will need to give personal and tax information when filling out the FAFSA. If you’ve already filed your taxes, you might be able to get the information from the IRS automatically. Online at www.studentaid.gov, fill out the FAFSA.
Types of Federal Student Aid
Federal Student Aid Programs
The U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Federal Student Aid is the largest provider of financial aid, offering grants, loans, and work-study monies.
- Grants are unrestricted funds that do not require repayment.
- Student loans are genuine debts with interest that must be repaid.
- Working as a work-study student allows you to earn money to help pay for your education.
Your financial assistance package describes how a college will provide you with a combination of federal grants, loans, and work-study. State and institutional assistance may also be included in the offer.
The Financial Aid office at Coastal Alabama Community College is here to help and guide you along the way. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at 251-580-2151.
When you take the time to plan for your education and let Federal Student Aid help you along the way, you will be setting the foundation for a bright future and success in the workplace. Once you leave school, you will need to repay your student loans.
How to Apply for Federal Student Aid for 2023-2024
CACC Application for Admission 2022 Contact Information
- Phone: 251-580-2111
- 1900 U.S. Highway 31 South
- Bay Minette, AL 36507
Hope the information provided above has been helpful to you in guiding you to apply, please kindly leave your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of CACC for more information.