Northeast Alabama Community College Application for Admission 2023-2024
Northeast Alabama Community College Application Deadline for Admission 2023-2024
The Northeast Alabama Community College is now accepting applications for admission into the 2023-2024 academic year. Interested prospective students are to gather all the admission requirements as required by the college and attach them to their application and submit it online through the application portal of the college.
NACC (Northeast Alabama Community College) is a public community college located in Rainsville, Alabama. It provides associate’s degree programs in the arts, sciences, and applied sciences. The number of students enrolled at NACC is just over 3,000. The college was formed in 1963 and is partially located in the small town of Powell, on the boundary of DeKalb and Jackson counties.
The mission of Northeast Alabama Community College is to provide accessible quality educational opportunities, promote economic growth and enhance the quality of life for the people of Alabama.
Northeast Alabama Community College Application Dates And Deadline For Admission 2023-2024
Many prospective students usually wait till a few days before the deadline date of application before they submit their applications. It is there advised that all applicants are to submit their application before the deadline date else their applications will be rejected or they will have to pay a penalty for submitting their application late.
Below is the academic calendar for Northeast Alabama Community College for the year 2023-2024:
Courses And Programs Offered At Northeast Alabama Community College
Northeast Alabama Community College offers the following;
- Business and Computer Science Division
- English and Fine Arts Division
- Health Science Division/Nursing
- Mathematics Division
- Natural Sciences Division
- Skills Training
- Social Sciences, Speech and Foreign Languages Division
- Tech Programs
Northeast Alabama Community College Application Requirements For Admission 2023-2024
Bring one primary form of identification, or send a copy with your Application for Admission form. Examples of primary forms of identification are
- Unexpired Alabama Driver’s License or instruction permit
- Unexpired Alabama identification card
- Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Resident Alien Card – Pre-1997
- Unexpired Driver’s License or instruction permit from another state or possession that verifies lawful presence, dated 2000 and beyond
- S. Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-151) prior to 1978
- BIA or tribal identification card with photo
- I -797 Form with an expiration date
- A voter identification card from a state that verifies lawful presence
COVID-19 Admission Procedure: To best assist you during the COVID-19 epidemic, Northeast Alabama Community College’s Admissions Office will serve students both remotely via phone calls and emails and on campus. If you visit the campus, you must wear a mask to enter all buildings and maintain social distance. Please apply for admission to NACC and submit your admission requirements via the following online and electronic methods:
- Complete the online application form.
- Send a photo of a valid state-issued I.D., such as an unexpired driver’s license, to email@example.com.
- Send all high school or GED transcripts, as well as previous college transcripts, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your prior college does not accept electronic transcripts, please submit them to Northeast Alabama Community College Admissions Office, P.O. Box 159, Rainsville, AL 35986.
- The Admissions Office will contact you via email regarding your application.
Read Also: CVCC Application for Admission 2023-2024
Northeast Alabama Community College Application Procedure For Admission 2023-2024
- Complete the Application for Admission Form.
- Make a record of your identification. A candidate who fails to meet the college’s identification standards will be denied admission. Class registration will not be permitted until the Admissions Office has received the required papers. Applicants must submit the documents by email to email@example.com, by U.S. Mail, or via the Admissions Office Dropbox situated outside the Student Center doors facing the Library before the conclusion of the institution’s announced drop/add period
- transcript_request can be ordered. If you have already attended another college, you must supply an official high school transcript or your GED certificate/transcript, as well as official college transcript(s). Your transcripts must be provided directly to the NACC Admissions Office at your request. Prerequisites must be satisfied for many NACC courses. Students who have not submitted their college transcripts for evaluation may not be allowed to enrol in all of their selected classes.
4. Print a Transcript Request form for each of the institutions listed below that pertain to you, and email a completed transcript request form to each university directly:
- Every institution you’ve attended, excluding NACC;
- The high school where you graduated;
- The GED® office where you obtained your GED®;