University of Montevallo Application For Admission 2023-2024
University of Montevallo Online Application For Admission 2023-2024
The University of Montevallo is an Alabama public university located in Montevallo. It is Alabama’s only public liberal arts college and a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges, having been founded in 1896. The Historic District of the University of Montevallo was established in 1979 and contained 16 buildings on campus.
The University of Montevallo is a College of Distinction, ranking first among master’s-granting colleges in Alabama and thirteenth among public universities in the South. The UM experience, which spans 40+ academic programs across four colleges, is known for its high-impact, student-centred, and engaged learning.
The University of Montevallo Application For Admission 2023 Application Deadlines;
Term in the Fall Prior to February 1, incoming students who wish to be evaluated for merit-based scholarships should submit their applications:
- The deadline for public admission is August 15.
- Students who desire to enrol in the spring semester must do so before December 1.
- Students who desire to enrol in the summer session must do so by May 1.
Courses And Programs Offered At The University Of Montevallo 2023
There is a program for you at the undergraduate or graduate level, whether you are interested in Arts & Sciences, Business, Education, or the Fine Arts.
- Arts & Sciences
- Education and Human Development
- College of Fine Arts
University of Montevallo Undergraduate Freshman Application Requirements For Admission 2023-2024
Incoming freshmen must achieve the following requirements in order to be admitted to the University of Montevallo for any term in 2021:
- 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement
- Students having a GPA of less than 3.0 will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Transfer Student Requirements
- On a 4.0 scale, a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above is required.
- A transfer student must be in excellent academic standing.
- A maximum of 64 semester hours (or 96 quarter hours) from a community or junior college may be transferred for credit.
Take the first step in realizing your greatest ambitions and fantasies. The University of Montevallo welcomes applications from students who are passionate about pursuing a high-quality education. Fill out an application right now!
Steps to Apply for seniors in High School
- Complete and submit the online application
- Pay the $30 application cost, which is non-refundable.
- Official high school transcripts should be requested.
- Scores from the ACT (code: 0004) or SAT (code: 1004) must be submitted.
Steps to Apply as a Student
- Fill out the online application and submit it.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $30.
- Transcripts from all valid colleges and universities should be requested.
You’ll Need These 6 Items to fill out the FAFSA Form
- Password and Username (FSA ID)
- 2020 Social Security Number
- Income and Tax Information (Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer tax information automatically!)
- Keeping Track of Your Untaxed Income
- Keep Track of Your Assets
- List of Schools You’re Considering
Office of Admissions
- Reynolds Hall, Station 6030
- Montevallo, AL 35115
- (205) 665-6030 or (800) 292-4349
Hope the information provided above has been useful and beneficial to you. You can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section below this post, Better still you can visit the official website of the University of Montevallo for more details.