Columbia Southern University Application for Admission 2022
Columbia Southern University Application for Admission 2022
Columbia Southern University, situated in Orange Beach, Alabama, is an online university that aims to alter and enhance lives through higher education by allowing students to reach their full professional and personal potential.
CSU, a subsidiary of Columbia Southern Education Group, offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and certificate online degree programs in a variety of fields, including occupational safety and health, fire administration, criminal justice, business administration, human resource management, health care administration, and more. Adult learners can take advantage of CSU’s undergraduate and graduate certificate programs, which provide focused training in particular fields.
Columbia Southern University (CSU) has always prioritized students by offering unconventional students educational options through distance learning. Robert Mayes Sr., the university’s founder, had this ambition. He built a caring and respectful atmosphere among staff and academics that has persisted to this day.
His experience devising and presenting environmental compliance and occupational safety training programs for small firms led to the creation of two certificate programs in the sector, as well as the launch of CSU in 1993.
Columbia Southern University Application for Admission 2022 Programs available;
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Science
- General Studies
- Homeland Security
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Occupational Safety and Health/Environmental Management
- Public Administration/Emergency Services Management
Columbia Southern University Admission Requirements;
At the time of application, applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission to an undergraduate program:
Submit a complete application, which includes a valid phone number, email address, physical address, and, if available, a Social Security number (SSN).
- CSU must receive official transcripts from post-secondary institutions previously attended where transfer credit is considered.
- Students may send copies of transcripts or documents during the initial admission period and enroll as a student on conditional status.
- The student must provide official transcripts prior to completing 12 undergraduate or 6 graduate credit hours.
- Official transfer credit will not be awarded until official transcripts are received by the Office of the Registrar.
- If a student is not able to provide official transcripts for courses that have received conditional transfer credit, the student will be required to complete those courses to satisfy program requirements.
- Transcripts from universities or programs not accredited by a U.S. Department of Education approved accrediting agency will not satisfy transfer credit criteria.
All documents provided to CSU for admission become the sole property of CSU and will not be returned at any time, nor is CSU permitted to forward them to a third party.
Applicants who self-certify graduation from an accepted high school program and/or who need to submit additional documentation to meet programme requirements may be admitted conditionally.
Individuals may enroll for up to 12 semester hours while waiting for the required document(s), which must then be recorded in the student file in order to continue enrollment.
Please see the LifePace Learning Conditional Provisional Admission and Conditional Probation Admission regulations in the university catalog for further information on other conditional admission statuses.
International students must self-certify as to successful completion of the equivalent of grade 12 in a U.S. secondary school and provide evidence of successful completion of a program considered to be equivalent to an accredited high school diploma or GED certificate. A detailed guide for meeting the CSU admission requirements is available in the CSU International Admission Guidelines.
Obtaining Federal Student Aid
New students who want to use Federal Student Aid (FSA) to enroll at CSU for the first time should complete the processes listed below at least four weeks before the last day of registration. Please keep in mind that some financial aid applications take longer to process than others due to circumstances beyond CSU’s control. Students who do not receive their financial aid award by the last day of registration must pay out of pocket or postpone registration for the following term.
Submit an Application for Admission
- Complete your admissions application. The application is free of charge.
- Please check the box indicating that you want to pay with Federal Financial Aid.
- If you require assistance with getting official transcripts, CSU will do it on your behalf. We’ll contact all of your previous colleges and universities to get all of your transcripts so you can get the most transfer credit possible.
- To begin processing your transcript request(s), please download the following form: Form for Official Transcript Request
Fill out the FAFSA application.
Fill out the FAFSA application and send it in. On the FAFSA, make sure you include the CSU school code of 041215. Retrieve your FAFSA and add the CSU School code if you have already completed one.
Keep an eye out for critical notifications about your financial aid application in your inbox. Next steps, requested papers, and other information will be sent to you by the CSU Office of Financial Aid.
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions about applying for FSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-977-8449.
Columbia Southern University Contact Details;
Please fill out the form to create your myCSU account. Once you have created your myCSU account, you will be able to log in and update your application status any time until your application has been submitted. Form fields with an asterisk (*) are required fields to continue.
21982 University Lane
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Toll Free: 800-977-8449