Columbia Southern University Application for Admission 2023-2024
Columbia Southern University Courses Application for Admission 2023-2024
Columbia Southern University, situated in Orange Beach, Alabama, is an online university that aims to alter and enhance lives through higher education by allowing students to reach their full professional and personal potential. Columbia Southern University is now accepting applications for admission into the 2023-2024 academic year. Interested prospective students are to gather all the admission requirements as required by the college and attach them to their application and submit it online through the application portal of the college.
CSU, a subsidiary of Columbia Southern Education Group, offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and certificate online degree programs in a variety of fields, including occupational safety and health, fire administration, criminal justice, business administration, human resource management, health care administration, and more. Adult learners can take advantage of CSU’s undergraduate and graduate certificate programs, which provide focused training in particular fields.
Columbia Southern University (CSU) has always prioritized students by offering unconventional students educational options through distance learning. U.S. students must register by the end of the registration period. In order to attend a specific term, the application evaluation must be completed prior to the FA document deadline for that term. Students with APO/FPO addresses must register at least four weeks prior to the term start date in order to allow sufficient time for textbook delivery.
Columbia Southern University Application Date for Admission 2023-2024
The following link takes you straight to the academic calendar chart of Columbia Southern University, which displays the application date and deadline, registration dates and deadline and more.
Columbia Southern University Courses Offered For 2023-2024
The following are the courses that are offered at Columbia Southern University for the 2023 academic year;
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Science
- General Studies
- Homeland Security
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Occupational Safety and Health/Environmental Management
- Public Administration/Emergency Services Management
Applicants for admission must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent at the time of admission. To be considered for admission to an undergraduate program. Applicants must submit a complete application, which includes, but is not limited to, a valid phone number, email, physical address, and Social Security number (SSN), if applicable.
- CSU must receive official transcripts from post-secondary institutions previously attended where transfer credit is considered.
- Students may send copies of transcripts or documents during the initial admission period and enrol as a student on conditional status.
- The student must provide official transcripts prior to completing 12 undergraduate or 6 graduate credit hours.
- Official transfer credit will not be awarded until official transcripts are received by the Office of the Registrar.
- If a student is not able to provide official transcripts for courses that have received conditional transfer credit, the student will be required to complete those courses to satisfy program requirements.
- Transcripts from universities or programs not accredited by a U.S. Department of Education approved accrediting agency will not satisfy transfer credit criteria.
All documents provided to CSU for admission become the sole property of CSU and will not be returned at any time, nor is CSU permitted to forward them to a third party.
Applicants who self-certify graduation from an accepted high school program and/or who need to submit additional documentation to meet programme requirements may be admitted conditionally.
Individuals may enrol for up to 12 semester hours while waiting for the required document(s), which must then be recorded in the student file in order to continue enrollment.
Please see the LifePace Learning Conditional Provisional Admission and Conditional Probation Admission regulations in the university catalog for further information on other conditional admission statuses.
International students must self-certify as to successful completion of the equivalent of grade 12 in a U.S. secondary school and provide evidence of successful completion of a program considered to be equivalent to an accredited high school diploma or GED certificate. A detailed guide for meeting the CSU admission requirements is available in the CSU International Admission Guidelines.
Columbia Southern University Application for Admission Unto The Federal Student Aid 2023-2024
New students who want to use Federal Student Aid (FSA) to enrol at CSU for the first time should complete the processes listed below at least four weeks before the last day of registration. Please keep in mind that some financial aid applications take longer to process than others due to circumstances beyond CSU’s control. Students who do not receive their financial aid award by the last day of registration must pay out of pocket or postpone registration for the following term.
Submit an Application for Admission
- Complete your admissions application. The application is free of charge.
- Please check the box indicating that you want to pay with Federal Financial Aid.
- If you require assistance with getting official transcripts, CSU will do it on your behalf. We’ll contact all of your previous colleges and universities to get all of your transcripts so you can get the most transfer credit possible.
- To begin processing your transcript request(s), please download the following form: Form for Official Transcript Request
Columbia Southern University Application Procedure for Admission 2023-2024
There are admissions counsellors that can help you every step of the way, from submitting your application to enrolling in your first course:
- Complete your application for admission. There is no fee for the application.
- Upload copies of your transcripts via your MyCSU portal or utilize our Transcript Request Service and CSU will locate your previous academic and/or military transcripts for you.
- Once you have submitted your transcripts, we will contact you with your academic evaluation report results. CSU allows maximum transfer of credit hours for prior academic credits, training and relevant professional licenses and certifications. CSU also evaluates military training for course credit.
- Their helpful admissions staff will be with you every step of the way to make sure you get enrolled in your first CSU class without any difficulty.
Fill out the FAFSA application.
- Fill out the FAFSA application and send it in. On the FAFSA, make sure you include the CSU school code of 041215. Retrieve your FAFSA and add the CSU School code if you have already completed one.
- Keep an eye out for critical notifications about your financial aid application in your inbox. Next steps, requested papers, and other information will be sent to you by the CSU Office of Financial Aid.
- Please contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions about applying for FSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-977-8449.
Columbia Southern University Contact Details;
Please fill out the form to create your myCSU account. Once you have created your myCSU account, you will be able to log in and update your application status at any time until your application has been submitted. Form fields with an asterisk (*) are required fields to continue.
- 21982 University Lane
- Orange Beach, AL 36561
- Phone: 251-981-3771
- Toll-Free: 800-977-8449
Hope the information provided above has been helpful to you in guiding you to apply, please kindly leave your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of Columbia Southern University for more information.