Strayer University – Birmingham Application for Admission 2023-2024
Strayer University – Birmingham Courses Application for Admission 2023-2024
The Birmingham campus is situated near First and Second Avenue North, as well as the Morris Avenue Cobblestone Historic District, in the city’s heart. Our cutting-edge facility is dedicated to providing high-quality education, including access to a cutting-edge online library, on-demand tutoring, and personalized support. We provide a kitchen, a learning resource centre, dedicated Wi-Fi, and study places that are peaceful, isolated, and staffed with attentive staff to assist our students to achieve on campus.
Strayer University is a non-discriminatory learning environment. Equal opportunity in the provision of educational programs, activities, and benefits to students, as well as equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, is a priority at the University. Strayer University does not discriminate against students, staff, or faculty on the basis of age, sex, colour, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws and regulations, and does not tolerate such discrimination.
Strayer University – Birmingham Application Date for Admission 2023-2024
- Winter Classes Start on January 4
Courses And Programmes Offered At Strayer University – Birmingham
Below are the various courses and programs offered at Strayer University for 2023-2024:
Strayer University – Birmingham Bachelor’s Degrees
- Applied Science in Management
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Information Technology
- Health Services Administration
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- Information Security and Assurance
- Information Systems
- Jack Welch Management Institute MBA
- Public Administration
- Acquisition and Contract Management
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Certificate of Education in Corporate Learning
- Certificate of Education in Educational Administration
- Diploma in Acquisition & Contract Management
- Grad Cert in Digital Entrepreneurship
- Grad Cert in Joe Gibbs Performance Management
- Jack Welch Management Institute (JWMI)
Explore requirements by degree level
We want to make high-quality education available to everybody with a desire to study. That’s why our admissions requirements are structured to provide a solid foundation for future students. You can look at the entrance requirements for associate degrees, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and graduate certifications by clicking on the links below.
Before you can pursue your bachelor’s degree, you’ll need to enrol at Strayer. Here’s what you’ll need to get started for admission to the university.
- A completed application and enrollment agreement, as applicable
- A diploma from an approved high school or its equivalent
- Official copies of transcripts from all other colleges or universities attended
To assist overseas students* with the application and admissions process, we’ve created admissions requirement checklists that include acceptable forms of proof for all needs.
*Students applying to the campuses in Washington, D.C., or New Jersey must show proof of immunization.
Strayer University is honoured to collaborate with veterans and active-duty military personnel. We provide educational benefits to veterans and take part in the Yellow Ribbon initiative. While we do require special forms from service members as part of the admissions process, our military admissions specialist can help you collect what you need.
Along with your application, please provide the following forms:
- A copy of your military branch’s official transcript
- JST (Java Standard Time) (Request Official Joint Services Transcript)
- A DD Form 295 (active service members) or a DD Form 214 (reservists) must be certified by an authorized officer and the designee (non-active service members)
Standard Undergraduate Programs:
- Full & Part-Time Bachelor’s 40 $1,480 per course
- Full & Part-Time Associate 20 $1,480 per course
Strayer University – Birmingham Application Process for Admission 2023-2024
To apply for Strayer University – Birmingham 2023-2024, follow the process below:
- Review requirements
Before you start your online application, take a moment to review your program-specific requirements to prepare for the application process.
- Apply online
Now that you have everything you need to apply, start by completing your online application to Strayer University.
- Access the admissions portal
You’ll obtain access to the admissions site (log-in required) after completing your online application. There are only a few more steps to complete! We’ll need you to do the following: Verify your identification, email us your official transcripts, choose your chosen payment option, and enrol in the course of your choice.
- Speak with an academic advisor
Before you begin your first class, make an appointment with your academic advisor to discuss any last-minute concerns you may have and to officially register for your classes. To speak with an academic advisor, call 877.445.7180.
Strayer University – Birmingham Application For Financial Aid
Direct loans are provided by the Federal Student Aid division of the United States Department of Education to assist students in paying for college. For additional information on how to obtain this financial assistance, visit the student aid page.
- All student loans, whether federal or private, must be returned, as you are aware. There are a few things to remember once you’ve taken out any type of loan:
- When you take out a federal student loan, you agree to repay the amount borrowed (loan principle) plus any interest accrued.
- When you graduate, enrol less than half-time, or withdraw from school, the first payment is due six months later.
- If you are having problems repaying your federal student loan due to low income, job loss, or other circumstances, you may be eligible for a deferment or forbearance period during which no principal payments are needed. Interest will accrue and capitalize in some circumstances, while interest will be paid by the federal government in others.
You will be deemed in default if you do not make payments on your federal student loan for nine months (twelve months if your lender is Direct Loans). If you default, your account may be turned over to a collection agency and reported to a credit bureau, which may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future and prohibit you from receiving future student aid. Furthermore, the entire loan total will be payable immediately, and any future income tax refund may be withheld to pay the government’s debt. Strayer University Courses
For more enquiries about Strayer University – Birmingham Application for Admission 2023 contact the following details;
Please call 877.445.7180 for admissions, financial assistance, billing, or any other general information. It’s best to follow up with an admissions officer if you’ve already been linked with one.
Hope the information given above has been useful to you, You can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section. For more details on how to apply to Strayer University- Birmingham, Visit the official website.