Huntsville Bible College Application for Admission 2023-2024
Huntsville Bible College Undergraduate Application for Admission 2023-2024
Huntsville Bible College is a Christian seminary in Huntsville, Alabama that is nondenominational. The college, which was founded in 1986, provides associate and bachelor’s degrees in Christian Education, Mission and Evangelism, Pastoral Ministry, and Theology, as well as a bachelor’s in Theology. It is one of Alabama’s smallest post-secondary institutions, with 72 students and 13 faculty members.
Huntsville Bible College is governed by a Board of Directors and is recognized by the State of Alabama as a 501(c) private institution by the Alabama Department of Education’s Alabama Community College System. The Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education has granted it full accreditation at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
To aid with program choices and course requirements, all new students must meet with either the undergraduate or graduate Dean.
Before being authorized to attend classes, all students must have their courses approved by their respective Dean at registration.
- Christian Education
- Mission & Evangelism
- Pastoral Ministry
- Information Technology (Concentration)
- Child Development (Concentration)
- Business Management (Concentration)
Huntsville Bible College Application Requirements for Admission 2023-2024
Huntsville Bible College admits students with equivalent entrance standards and academic credentials from other institutions and universities. HBC requires the following to be admitted with transfer credits:
- The student must have a satisfactory academic standing at the last school he or she attended.
- An official transcript from the student’s most recent school must be given to HBC.
- HBC accepts relevant transfer credits from approved universities with grades of “C” or higher.
- To get credits from prior schools and universities, a student must request transcripts from all previous colleges and institutions.
- These institutions’ official transcripts must be delivered directly to the Office of Admission (HBC). The credibility of courses that are equal to HBC courses will be determined by the Registrar. To acquire a bachelor’s degree, transfer students must complete at least 36 hours at HBC, 15 hours for an associate degree, and 24 hours for a certificate.
Huntsville Bible College Undergraduate Programme Fees
Below is the fee structure for Huntsville Bible College undergraduate courses for 2023:
- Application Fee – Undergraduate (one-time, non-refundable) $35.00
- Registration Fee (per semester) $35.00
- Library Fee (per semester) $35.00
- Tuition (per credit semester hour) 1-11 credit hours $190.00
- Tuition (per credit semester hour) 12-18 credit hours $185.00
- Prior Learning Life Credit (1/3 per credit hour) $62.00
Huntsville College Application Fees For Undergraduate Programme for Admission 2023-2024
|Application Fee – Undergraduate (one-time, non-refundable)||$35.00|
|Registration Fee (per semester)||$35.00|
|Library Fee (per semester)||$35.00|
|Tuition (per credit semester hour) 1-11 credit hours||$190.00|
|Tuition (per credit semester hour) 12-18 credit hours||$185.00|
|Prior Learning Life Credit (1/3 per credit hour)||$62.00|
Huntsville College Application Fees For Masters Of Ministry Programme for Admission 2023-2024
|Master of Ministry||Price|
|Application Fee – Graduate (one-time, non-refundable)||$50.00|
|Registration Fee (per semester)||$50.00|
|Library Fee (per semester)||$50.00|
|Tuition (per credit semester hour) 3-6 credit hours||$255.00|
|Tuition (per credit semester hour) 9 -12 credit hours|
Huntsville College Application Fees For Doctor Of Ministry Programme for Admission 2023-2024
|Doctor of Ministry||Price|
|Application Fee – Graduate (one-time, non-refundable)||$50.00|
|Online (per semester)||$75.00|
|Tuition (per credit semester hour) 3-6 credit hours||$310.00|
Huntsville College Application Fees For Other Programme for Admission 2023-2024
|Audit Fee (Per audit semester hour)||$90.00|
|Graduation Fee (undergraduate)||$75.00|
|Graduation Fee (graduate & postgraduate)||$100.00|
|Transcript Fee (after the first copy)||$5.00|
|On-line Fee (per Course)||$50.00|
|Technology Fee (all students, per semester)||$75.00|
The Office of Student Financial Services would like to extend a warm welcome to you on the Huntsville Bible College campus. Whether you are a returning student or a new member of our HBC family, the Office of Student Financial Services is a resource that will be useful to you during your time at our college.
HBC can assist you no matter where you are in your faith journey! Our office is here to assist you in obtaining a high-quality education that is both cheap and accessible.
We encourage you to explore all of the materials on this site and make informed decisions; if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are excited to serve you and appreciate your decision to attend Huntsville Bible College, where we are equipping people to follow their passions while advancing their careers.
Huntsville Bible College Financial Aid Support Principles
- We want to make sure that every student who attends or wants to attend The Huntsville Bible College receives the best possible service, regardless of their background or interests.
- In response to the demands of students and parents, we endeavour to be educational, up to date, organized, and timely.
- When it comes to offering tailored and unique attention to our clients, we are nice, kind, and helpful.
- We work together to aid and support one another, and each member of our team is a vital resource for the others. Our behaviours demonstrate our care for our students and for one another.
- We protect and secure any information given by students and parents, and we respect the confidentiality of the information we gather.
Students enrolling in a degree or certificate program are eligible for student loans. The student must be enrolled at least 12 hours per week and not be in default. A student must fill out a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and submit the results to The Huntsville Bible College to be considered. The school code for HBC is 038943.
Huntsville Bible College Offices & Campus Contact Details;
- 906 Oakwood Ave NW
- Huntsville, AL 35811
For More Information and Details, visit the official Website of Huntsville Bible College by clicking on the link Below: