Central Alabama Community College Admission 2024-2025
Central Alabama Community College Admission Application 2024-2025
Get Ready for Central Alabama Community College Admissions 2024-2025: A Comprehensive Guide:
Are you considering applying to Central Alabama Community College (CACC) for the 2024-2025 academic year? As one of the top community colleges in the region, CACC offers a range of academic programs and extracurricular activities to help students grow and excel. In this article, it will be covered all aspects of the admission process, from application requirements and deadlines to financial aid options, ensuring you’re well-prepared for your journey at CACC.
2024/2025 online application for admission to Central Alabama Community college is currently open to all prospective students to apply to gain admission into the college. The spring semester at CACC for the 2024 application deadline is in November. Prior to application, applicants should be sure that they have all the application requirements per the demand of the college before they begin the process.
CACC’s diverse programs and flexible scheduling provide a world of opportunity for state-of-the-art education and training for a wide range of ages, backgrounds, and life goals, which prepare you for a rewarding future. Central Alabama Community College offers a wide range of athletics, organizations, arts, activities, and events – experiences designed to help you define who you are and decide where you want to go.
Central Alabama Community College Admission Application Deadline 2024-2025
Central Alabama Community college announces that applicants who are willing to apply for enrollment for the 2024 academic season are to apply before the application deadline. To ensure your application is processed on time, be aware of the following deadlines:
- Fall semester: July 15
- Spring semester: November 15
- Summer semester: April 15
Late applications may be considered, but course availability and financial aid options may be limited.
Read: How To Register At King Hintsa TVET College 2023-2024
Courses Offered At The Central Alabama Community College 2024/2025
Associate in Science Degree Programs
The following list of courses are offered in online, hybrid and traditional formats:
- Social Work Career Path
- Theatre Career Path
- Architecture Career Path
- Building Science Career Path
- Chemistry Career Path
- Fisheries Science Career Path
- Forestry Career Path
- Horticulture Career Path
- Mathematics Career Path
- Physics Career Path
- Agricultural Business Career Path
- Business Administration Career Path
- Computer Science Career Path
- Elementary or Early Childhood Education Career Path
- Secondary Education Career Path
- Engineering Career Path
- Engineering Career Paths
- Art Career Path
- Communications Career Path
- Criminal Justice Career Path
- English Career Path
- History Career Path
- Music Career Path
- Philosophy Career Path
- Physical Education Career Path
- Political Science Career Path
- Psychology Career Path
- Biology Career Path
- Nutrition Career Path
- Pre-Med and Pre-Dentistry Career Path
- Pre-Nursing Career Path
- Pre-Pharmacy-Auburn Career Path
- Pre-Pharmacy-Samford Career Path
- Pre-Veterinary Career Path
Associate in Occupational Technology Programs
Students seeking a combination of technically driven courses to suit specific employment objectives and the ability to become multi-skilled technicians can consider the Associate in Occupational Technology degree program:
- Machine Shop
Associate in Applied Science Degree
The Associate in Applied Science degree program is designed for students who intend to seek employment based on the abilities and skills they have acquired through their studies.
Traditional, hybrid, and/or online programs are available in Automotive Manufacturing, Computer Information Science, General Business, Industrial Electronics Technology, and Office Administration.
- Medical Assisting Technology
- Office Administration
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Automotive Manufacturing Technology
- Computer Information Science
- General Business
- Industrial Electronics Technology
- LPN to RN Mobility
Central Alabama Community College Certificates Programs
- The Child Development Short-Term Certificate program offers background knowledge of all stages of child growth and development; training and practical experience in conducting all types of learning activities with children, knowledge and application of techniques in positive guidance and discipline, health, safety, and first aid practices, and basic knowledge of the state minimum standards for day care centres and homes.
Note: This program is offered in an online format.
Central Alabama Community College Application Requirements For Admission 2024-2025
Before getting into the application process, it’s important to understand the requirements for admission to CACC. These include:
- Unconditional admission to the College.
- A minimum of 2.5 GPA for nursing required academic core courses.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA or higher at the current institution.
- Transfer students must enter CACC with a clear academic status (cumulative 2.0 GPA).
- Official transcripts were sent to CACC admissions from ALL post-secondary institutions attended, along with high school transcripts.
- Eligibility for English 101, Math 100 and Biology 201.
- Official score on ACT National or Residual with a minimum composite score of 18 OR a minimum score of 58 on the TEAS test. All scores must be 3 years or newer from the application deadline date.
- Submission of a completed application for the ADN Program before the deadline.
- Completed application form: Fill out the online application available on the CACC website.
- High school diploma or GED: Submit an official transcript from your high school, or proof of successful completion of the GED.
- Placement tests: New students may be required to take placement tests in English and mathematics to determine course placement.
- Proof of residency: Provide documentation verifying your Alabama residency status.
Pay Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and fees must be paid by the published date on the College website. Payments may be made in the Cashier’s Office on the Alexander City Campus or Childersburg Campus or online on your MyCACC.
Financial Aid Options For Central Alabama Community College 2024-2025
CACC is dedicated to providing affordable education to its students. There are various financial aid options available, including:
- Federal Pell Grant: This need-based grant is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility.
- Scholarships: CACC offers numerous scholarships based on academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement. Visit the college website for a comprehensive list and application instructions.
- Work-study programs: CACC provides on-campus employment opportunities to eligible students, allowing them to earn money while attending school.
- Student loans: Federal and private loans are available to help cover the cost of tuition and other expenses. Be cautious when considering loans, as they must be repaid with interest.
Also Read: University of Central Florida Degrees
Central Alabama Community College Admission 2024-2025
The step-by-step points provided below will lead you to apply for Central Alabama Community College for 2024:
Step 1 – Apply for Admissions
- All prospective students must complete an application for admission. Follow the guidelines for submitting appropriate identification documents with your application.
- Documents required to complete your admission file should be official. Please note if the needed document listed is a High School Transcript, the transcript must include the graduation date. Official transcripts may be mailed or emailed electronically (via eScrip, Credentials, National Clearinghouse) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept scanned PDF copies.
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov. The CACC code is 001007. Submit all financial aid requirements by the priority deadline. Contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
- Scholarship applicants are required to complete a FASFA application. Apply at www.cacc.edu/scholarships.
First-time degree-seeking students may be required to take the placement test unless the following requirements are met in English and Mathematics:
- ACT sub-score of 18 or higher in respective subject OR
- High School GPA of 2.75 or higher and at least a B grade in English IV for English placement or Algebra II for college-level math placement within the last five years For the Accuplacer placement test schedule click on https://www.cacc.edu/services/testing-center/accuplacer/Accuplacer%20Testing%20Dates.pdf
- First-time freshmen must attend the CACC Connect, pre-college orientation. To register for a session, click on www.cacc.edu/connect.
Contact Details Of Central Alabama Community College
- Phone: 256-234-6346
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 1675 Cherokee Rd Alexander City, AL 35010
- Postal address: 1675 Cherokee Rd Alexander City, AL 35010
If you have suggestions on how to apply to the college, please kindly leave them in the comments section below this post and they will be attended to. Better still you can do more inquiries by visiting the official website of Central Alabama Community College.
Other Related Posts: