University Of Montevallo Admission 2024-2025
University Of Montevallo Admission Application 2024-2025
University of Montevallo Admissions 2024-2025: Your Complete Guide to a Successful Application:
Montevallo welcomes applications from applicants whose experience, interests, and academic preparation indicate chances for success in the University curriculum. The 2024-2025 academic year is currently open at the University of Montevallo, therefore all applicants who wish to apply to gain admission into the spring semester must now apply while the applications are still open. The deadline for students wishing to enrol in the spring term is December 1.
Applicants are advised to apply before the deadline. Your admission to the University of Montevallo is highly dependent on you meeting the admission requirements and standards of the University. Students who do not submit ACT or SAT test scores when applying for any term through fall 2024 will not be disadvantaged in the application or scholarship review process. The University will award scholarships to students without test scores who have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
Are you considering applying to the University of Montevallo (UM) for the 2024-2025 academic year? With a diverse array of academic programs and extracurricular activities, UM offers a stimulating and supportive environment for students to excel. In this article, it will be covered all applicants needs to know about the admissions process, from application requirements and deadlines to financial aid options, ensuring a seamless transition to your new academic journey at UM
Read: Concordia College Admission 2023-2024
University Of Montevallo Application Deadline For Admission 2024-2025
Applicants who are willing to enrol at the University of Montevallo should take note of the following deadlines in other to make good use of them:
- The general admission deadline is August 15.
- Spring Term: The deadline for students wishing to enrol in the spring term is December 1.
- Fall Term: Incoming freshmen wishing to have their application considered for merit-based scholarships should apply prior to February 1.
- Summer Term: The deadline for students wishing to enrol in the summer term is May 1
Fall semester incoming freshmen wishing to have their application considered for merit-based scholarships should apply prior to December 1. Transfer students wishing to enrol in the fall semester should apply by June 1 for merit scholarship consideration.
Admission Application Priority Dates:
- August 15- fall semester
- December 15- spring semester
- May 15- summer semester
Undergraduate Courses Offered At The University Of Montevallo 2024/2025
The following are the undergraduate courses offered at the University of Montevallo for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- Arts and Sciences
- Education and Human Development
- Fine Arts
- Accounting, B.B.A.
- Art, B.A.
- Art, B.F.A.
- Art, B.S.
- Biology, B.S.
- Chemistry, ACS-Certified, B.S.
- Chemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, B.S.
- Communication Studies, B.A.
- Communication Studies, B.S.
- Computer Informatics, B.S.
- Computer Science, BA
- Computer Science, BS
- Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, B.S.
- Elementary Education, B.A.
- Elementary Education, B.S.
- English, B.A.
- Environmental Studies, B.A.
- Environmental Studies, B.S.
- Exercise and Nutrition Science, Allied Health, B.S.
- Exercise and Nutrition Science, Health Promotion, B.S.
- Exercise and Nutrition Science, Nutrition and Wellness, B.S.
- Exercise and Nutrition Science, Strength and Conditioning, B.S.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, B.A.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, B.S.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, General, B.A.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, General, B.S.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Human Development and Family Studies, B.A.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Human Development and Family Studies, B.S.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Retail Merchandising, B.A.
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Retail Merchandising, B.S
- Finance, B.B.A.
- Foreign Languages, French, B.A.
- Foreign Languages, Spanish, B.A.
- History, B.A.
- History, B.S.
- Management, B.B.A.
- Marketing, B.B.A.
- Mass Communication, Broadcast Production, B.A.
- Mass Communication, Broadcast Production, B.S.
- Mass Communication, Multimedia Journalism, B.A.
- Mass Communication, Multimedia Journalism, B.S.
- Mathematics, B.A.
- Mathematics, B.S.
- Music, B.A.
- Music, Choral Education, B.M.
- Music, Instrumental Education, B.M.
- Music, Instrumental Performance, B.M.
- Music, Piano Performance, B.M.
- Music, Voice Performance, B.M.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Political Science, B.S.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Psychology, B.S.
- Social Science, B.A.
- Social Science, B.S.
- Social Work, B.A.
- Social Work, B.S.
- Sociology, B.A.
- Sociology, B.S.
- Sociology, Criminology, B.A.
- Sociology, Criminology, B.S.
- Speech-Language Pathology, B.S.
- Theatre B.F.A., Acting Concentration
- Theatre, B.A.
- Theatre, B.F.A., Design/Technology Concentration
- Theatre, B.S.
- Theatre, B.F.A., Musical Theatre, Concentration
- Accounting Minor
- African American Studies Minor
- Art History Minor
- Art Minor
- Arts Administration Minor
- Biology Minor
- Broadcast Production Minor
- Business Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Communication Studies Minor
- Computer Informatics Minor
- Computer Science Minor
- Creative Writing Minor
- Deaf Studies Minor
- Digital Filmmaking Minor
- Economics Minor
- English Minor
- Environmental Studies Minor
- Exercise and Nutrition Science Minor
- Foods and Nutrition Minor
- French Minor
- Game Studies and Design Minor
- History Minor
- Human Development and Family Studies Minor
- Human Rights and Public Service Minor
- Human Services Minor
- Latin American Studies Minor
- Management Information Systems Minor
- Marketing Minor
- Mathematics Minor
- Multimedia Journalism Minor
- Music Studies Minor
- Nonprofit Studies Minor
- Peace and Justice Studies Minor
- Philosophy and Religion Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Pre-Law Minor
- Professional Writing Minor
- Psychology Minor
- Public Relations Minor
- Retail Merchandising Minor
- Social Media Administration Minor
- Sociology Minor
- Spanish Minor
- Sports Business Minor
- Theatre Minor
Read: United States Sports Academy Application for Admission 2023-2024
- Great Start Program
- Honours Program
- Undergraduate Research
The University Of Montevallo Application For Admission Requirements 2024-2025
New applicants applying for the first time must have the following requirements in order to be admitted to the University of Montevallo for any term in 2024:
- 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement
- Students having a GPA of less than 3.0 will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Official high school transcript
- ACT or SAT test scores (scores can be listed on your transcript or sent through the testing provider)
- The University of Montevallo super scores on the ACT and SAT for admission and scholarship consideration.
University Of Montevallo Admission Requirement For Transfer Students for 2024-2025
- On a 4.0 scale, a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above is required.
- A transfer student must be in excellent academic standing.
- A maximum of 64 semester hours (or 96 quarter hours) from a community or junior college may be transferred for credit.
University Of Montevallo Application Requirements For Non-Graduates of High School 2024-2025
- Admission may be granted to non-graduates of high school who are at least 18 years of age and have been out of high school for a minimum of one year.
- Applicants must score at least 500 on old the General Educational Development (GED) Test or a minimum of 165 on the current GED Test.
- In addition, non-graduates of high school will be required to submit acceptable ACT or SAT scores.
Montevallo University Home-School Students Admission Requirements 2024-2025
- Home-schooled high school students should submit official high school transcripts which contain the titles of courses in each subject area beginning with grade nine, course grades, overall GPA on a 4.0 scale, course grading scale, and the signature and contact information of the school administrator.
- In addition, home-schooled students will be required to submit acceptable ACT or SAT scores.
University Of Montevallo 2024-2025 Application Fee.
- To apply for admission, you will need to pay a $30 non-refundable application fee. You may pay with a credit card while completing the online application, or checks can be made payable to “The University of Montevallo” and mailed to the Office of Admissions at the address to the right.
The University Of Montevallo Application For Admission Procedures 2023-2024
To apply for admission to the University of Montevallo, follow these steps:
- Complete an application: Fill out the online application form available on the UM website.
- Provide proof of high school graduation or GED: Submit an official high school transcript or a copy of your GED certificate.
- Submit standardized test scores: Depending on your program of study, you may be required to submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Verify your residency: Provide documentation to confirm your Alabama residency status.
OPTIONAL THROUGH 2024:
- Submit ACT (code: 0004) or SAT (code: 1004) test scores
- Students taking AP, IB, CLEP or dual enrollment courses should have test scores submitted to the Office of Admissions or official transcripts from the university where the dual enrollment courses were completed.
Contact Details Of The University Of Montevallo
Office of Admissions
- Reynolds Hall, Station 6030
- Montevallo, AL 35115
- (205) 665-6030 or (800) 292-4349
All of the eligible graduate programs are accredited at the state and/or national levels, and all programs are supported by the University’s base of liberal arts and sciences. Visit The official website of The University Of Montevallo For More Details.