Elangeni TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Elangeni TVET College Online Nsfas Application 2023
The Nsfas bursary is given to Elangeni Tvet college students who have already gained admission into the college or students who have just completed their registration process with the college. NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
Nsfas has announced that, from the 28th of September 2022, it will be open for application where applicants can apply to benefit from the scheme. Applicants are to submit their application for evaluation and review before the application deadline.
Elangeni students who are willing to apply for the Nsfas bursary for 2023, must do that before the closing date which is on the 7th of February 2023. Applicants applying for the Nsfas must make sure they are citizens of South Africa whose family annual income is about R 350,000.
Elsageni TVET College Online Nsfas Application Date 2023
Students who have gained admission into Elangeni Tvet College can now apply for Nsfas Bursary from the 28th of September 2022. The application date for Nsfas 2023 will be closed on the 7th of February 2023.
Who Is Qualified For Elangeni TVET College Nsfas Application
In order to be a qualified NSFAS Applicant;
- Be a South African citizen.
- You need to be enrolled or intend to enrol for the NC (V) programs at any of the 50 public FET colleges in South Africa.
- Be in need of financial assistance.
- Be able to demonstrate potential for academic success.
- SASSA grant recipients or
- Your combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year or
- A person with a disability with a combined household income of not more than R600 000 per year.
Elangeni TVET College Nsfas Application Requirements 2023
To apply for the NSFAS bursary at Elangeni Tvet College for 2023, the following documents are needed for NSFAS Application;
- Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Latest Academic Results
- Proof of parent’s income (If parent/s employed)
- Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
- Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
Elangeni TVET College Online Nsfas Application Process 2023
Apply for Nsfas online at Elangeni Tvet College by following the process below:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and answer the questions on the screen
- Upload the required supporting documents then click on ‘submit
Elangeni TVET College Nsfas Application
- Phone. +27 (0) 31 716 6700
- Fax. +27 (0) 31 716 6777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address. 15 Portsmouth Road, Pinetown, 3610
- Postal Address. Private Bag X9032, Pinetown, 3610
- For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Physical Address
The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas’ official website for more details.