Esayidi TVET College Nsfas Application 2024/2025
Esayidi TVET College Nsfas Online Application 2024/2025
Your Essential Guide to Esayidi TVET College NSFAS Application 2024/2025
Nsfas 2024-2025 application will be open for Esayidi Tvet College students from the 28th of September 2023 and will be closing on the 7th of January 2024. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a student financial aid scheme which provides financial aid to needy undergraduate students to help pay for the cost of their education. The NSFAS is funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training in South Africa.
Securing financial assistance for higher education can significantly lighten the burden of tuition fees, and for many students in South Africa, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a lifeline. In this article, it will be offered a comprehensive guide to the NSFAS application process for Esayidi TVET College for the academic years 2024/2025.
What Is NSFAS
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a South African government-funded initiative that provides financial aid to students from disadvantaged backgrounds. It aims to make tertiary education more accessible by covering tuition fees, accommodation, and other necessary educational expenses.
Briefing On Esayidi TVET College
Esayidi TVET College is a leading institution in the field of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). With a wide array of courses ranging from business and engineering to hospitality, it offers students an opportunity to acquire practical skills that will prepare them for the workforce.
Esayidi TVET College Nsfas Application Date 2024-2025
Esayidi Tvet college students who are willing to apply for the bursary for the 2024-2025academic year must take note of the following dates:
- Esayidi Tvet College Nsfas Application Open Date: Students who are currently studying at the Esayidi Tvet College can apply for Nsfas for the 2024-2025 academic year on the 28th of September 2023.
- Esayidi Tvet College Nsfas Application Deadline: Esayidi Tvet College students must apply before deadline which is on the 7th of January 2024.
Who Is Eligible For Esayidi TVET College Nsfas Application 2024/2025
The list below are people who are eligible to apply for Nsfas as an Esayidi Tvet College student:
- Be a South African citizen.
- You need to be enrolled or intend to enrol for the NC (V) programs at any of the 50 public FET colleges in South Africa.
- Be in need of financial assistance.
- Be able to demonstrate potential for academic success.
- SASSA grant recipients or
- Your combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year or
- A person with a disability with a combined household income of not more than R600 000 per year.
- Accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Esayidi TVET College Nsfas Online Application Requirements 2024-2025
Documentation needed for Vuselela TVET College Nsfas Application:
- A valid e-mail address
- A valid cellphone number
- A valid copy of the birth certificate/identity document
- A valid copy of the most recent academic results
- A valid copy of proof of residential address of parents/guardian or municipal account
- A valid copy of the identity document of the parent/guardian
- The stamps on all certified documents should not be older than 3 months
Esayidi TVET College Nsfas Online Application Process 2024-2025
The below process will guide you in applying for the 2024 Nsfas bursary:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on myNsfas Tab
- Click on register
- Tick the box to allow Nsfas to verify your details
- Capture your ID number as it is stated on your ID documents
- Type in your full name and surname as indicated on the ID
- Enter your current and functioning email address
- Confirm your email address
- Enter your cell phone number
- Create a password for yourself
- Confirm the password you generated
- Upload your ID copy
- Click on Register to apply
- An OTP will be sent to the email and phone number you provided ( the OTP will expire within 24hrs)
- Type in the OTP and click on SUBMIT
- Your Nsfas application has been successfully completed
Read Also: Esayidi TVET College Learnership 2023-2024
Connect with Esayidi Tvet College
- Postal Private Bag 814, Port Shepstone, 4240
- Physical – 12 Commercial Rd, Oslo Beach, Port Shepstone
- Tel – 039 685 5482/3
- Fax – 039 684 0280
- Web – www.esayidifet.co.za
- For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Physical Address
The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas’ official website for more details.