Maluti TVET College Nsfas Application 2024-2025
Maluti TVET College Nsfas Application Date 2024-2025
Your Complete Guide to Maluti TVET College NSFAS Application for 2024-2025:
Maluti TVET College, one of South Africa’s top Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions, is at the forefront of promoting technical and vocational education to drive the country’s economic growth. Recognizing that financial constraints should not be a barrier to quality education, Maluti TVET College welcomes students to apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the academic years 2024-2025.
A Brief Overview Of Nsfas
NSFAS is a South African government initiative aimed at providing financial assistance to students from low-income households wishing to study at public universities or TVET colleges, including Maluti. The financial aid covers tuition, accommodation, and other associated study expenses, levelling the playing field for all students.
Maluti TVET College Online Nsfas Application Date 2024-2025
The following is the application date open and the closing date for Nsfas at the Maluti Tvet College for the year 2024-2025:
- Maluti TVET CollegeNsfas Application Date Open 2024: Students of Maluti TVET College should start their Nsfas online application process for the 2024-2025 academic year on the 28th of September 2023
- Maluti TVET College NsfasApplication Deadline 2024: Online Nsfas application deadline for Maluti TVET College is on the 7th of January 2024
- Maluti TVET College Nsfas Date Extension: Nsfas may extend its application deadline to the 21st of January 2024
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Nsfas At Maluti TVET College 2024
The following are the people who are qualified to receive Nsfas at Maluti Tvet College 2024:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What Will The Nsfas Bursary Cover ForMaluti TVET College Students 2024-2025
NSFAS covers the following for Tvet Colleges:
- Accommodation in an urban area
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area
- Accommodation in a rural area
- Transport (if you reside up to 40 km from the institution)
- Incidental/personal care allowance
NSFAS-funded students who have a disability are further supported through an additional allowance for:
- Medical Assessment: Limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/ Student Support
- Assistive Devices: Limited to one Assistive Device for the duration of the study.
- Human Support: To cover the cost of a caregiver, guide dog, scribe, tutor or sign language interpreter
Maluti TVET College Nsfas Application Requirements 2024-2025
The application requirements for the TVET College Bursary Scheme are:
- South African Citizenship
- Enrolled or intending to enrol at a Public TVET College
- In need of financial assistance
- Able to demonstrate potential for academic success
- Original copies of Identity Documents/Birth Certificate
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income (If parent/s employed)
- Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
- Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
Maluti TVET College Online Nsfas Application Process 2024/2025
The procedure below is to guide Maluti TVET College students apply for Nsfas for 2024:
The NSFAS application process is centralized and completed online through the NSFAS website. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Registration: Create an account on the NSFAS website using a valid email address and South African ID number.
- Application: After logging into your NSFAS account, access the application form and accurately fill in the required personal, academic, and financial details.
- Document Submission: Upload the necessary supporting documents, including certified copies of your ID, your parents/guardians’ ID and proof of income, and your academic records. Ensure all documents are clear and legible.
- Application Submission: Review your application thoroughly before submitting it. Upon submission, you will receive a reference number for future reference.
- Application Tracking: The status of your application can be tracked on the NSFAS website.
Read Also: Maluti TVET College Vacancies 2023-2024
MALUTI TVET COLLEGE CENTRAL OFFICE
- MAMPOI ROAD
- Private Bag X870
- Tel. 058 713 6100
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas official website for more details.