University Of Mobile Admission 2023-2024
University Of Mobile Application For Admission 2023-2024
The University of Mobile is a Christ-centered academic community providing liberal arts and professional programs to renew minds through intellectual and spiritual development for the fulfilment of one’s professional calling. The University is committed to being a premier Christ-centered academic community providing comprehensive liberal arts and professional programs to distinctively transform the world. Therefore for the year 2023, the university has opened its doors to all qualified applications to apply for admission.
Applicants applying should bare in mind that the University of Mobile is now a test-optional institution, which means they will consider your high school GPA, course load and similar academic indicators that highlight your achievements. You will still be eligible for possible institutional grants and need-based aid offered by the University of Mobile for those who qualify and state and national education entities. You can choose whether to submit test scores as part of your application or select the test-optional choice.
The University Of Mobile Application For Admission Deadline 2023-2024
- Regular Decision Deadline-August 1
Undergraduate Programs Offered At Mobile University 2023
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Leadership & Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Colleges And Schools Of The University Of Mobile
- College for Professional and Continuing Studies
- School of the Arts, College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Health Professions
- School of Business
- School of Education
- Center for Christian Calling
University Of Mobile Admission Requirements 2023-2024
First-time freshmen may submit an unofficial high school transcript to email@example.com. An official transcript must be submitted after your high school graduation.
Transfer students must submit official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended.
Exam codes for the University of Mobile are:
- ACT – 0029
- SAT – 1515
TEST OPTIONAL: If your GPA is 2.75 or greater, ACT/SAT scores are not required. However, an ACT score of 21 or higher is recommended.
University Of Mobile Steps Of Enrollment 2023-2024
- Fill out and submit the application
- Submit an high school transcript (minimum 2.75 GPA)
- Send ACT/SAT score (minimum 21 ACT)*
- Submit proof of MMR shots & TB skin test (on-campus students)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Schedule an advisor appointment and register for classes
If you want to apply for the University of Mobile for the years 2023-2024, kindly follow the following steps:
- You will be asked to create a personal login so you can access our UM Self-Service centre where you can view the progress of your application.
- You may self-report your high school GPA and ACT/SAT test scores. (f your GPA is 2.75 or greater, ACT/SAT scores are not required. However, an ACT score of 21 or higher is recommended.)
- You will be notified by email regarding the status of your acceptance. The email will include your student ID number and your UM email.
Application Process For Financial Aid At Mobile University For 2023-2024
The Financial Aid Office administers federal, state, and institutional aid to help students meet their college expenses. Financial assistance in the form of Federal Grants, Federal Loans, Work Studies, State Grants, and Scholarships is available to all students who complete the necessary federal aid application process and qualify for assistance. Follow the process below to apply for student financial aid:
- Once admitted, you will be notified of your merit scholarship eligibility. You can also use the Cost Calculator tool located here.
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov and be sure to include UM’s school code: 001029.
- An award letter is mailed to you when your FAFSA is received. The letter package includes all grants, scholarships, talent aid and student loans.
- Any paper applications needed are also included.
- When accepting federal loans, you must complete the Federal Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement, Entrance Counseling, and Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note-MPN) at www.studentloans.gov.
- UM also requires an annual Loan Request Form located here.
- Parents who choose to borrow on behalf of their student through the Federal Parent PLUS Loan can apply online here.
For more inquiries on Financial Aid at Mobile University, use the contact below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 251.442.2222
- Fax: 251.442.2498
- UM FAFSA School Code: 001029
CONTACT MOBILE UNIVERSITY
- 5735 College Parkway
- Mobile, AL 36613
- 800. WIN.RAMS
The University of Mobile intentionally creates experiences to build community throughout student and academic life. With a 14:1 student-to-faculty ratio, the small class size means you get the attention you deserve to step to your full potential. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Kindly leave your suggestions in the comment section below the post. You can also visit the official website of Mobile University for more details.
Other Related Posts: