University Of Mobile Admission 2024-2025
University Of Mobile Admission Application 2024-2025
University of Mobile Admissions 2024-2025: Your Comprehensive Guide to a Successful Application:
Embarking on a new academic journey is an exciting and transformative experience in the life of every student. If you’re considering the University of Mobile (UMobile) for the 2024-2025 academic year, you’re on the path to an exceptional educational opportunity. With an array of diverse academic programs and a thriving extracurricular landscape, UMobile offers a nurturing and stimulating environment for students to achieve their full potential. In this comprehensive guide, it will be delve into all you need to know about the admissions process, from application requirements and deadlines to financial aid opportunities, ensuring a smooth transition into your new academic adventure at UMobile.
University Of Mobile Application For Admission Deadline 2024-2025
Aplicants who are willing to apply for admission into the 2024/2025 academic year are to take note of the following deadlines:
- Fall semester: August 1
- Spring semester: December 1
- Summer semester: May 1
- Regular Decision Deadline-August 1
Late applications may be considered, but course availability and financial aid options may be limited.
Qualifications And Programs Offered At The University Of Mobile 2024-2025
The following are the various programs offered:
Undergraduate Programs Offered At Mobile University 2024:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Leadership & Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Colleges And Schools Of The University Of Mobile
- College for Professional and Continuing Studies
- School of the Arts, College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Health Professions
- School of Business
- School of Education
- Center for Christian Calling
University Of Mobile Admission Requirements 2024-2025
First-time freshmen may submit an unofficial high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. An official transcript must be submitted after your high school graduation.
Transfer students must submit official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended.
Exam codes for the University of Mobile are:
- ACT – 0029
- SAT – 1515
TEST OPTIONAL: If your GPA is 2.75 or greater, ACT/SAT scores are not required. However, an ACT score of 21 or higher is recommended.
- Fill out and submit the application
- Submit an high school transcript (minimum 2.75 GPA)
- Send ACT/SAT score (minimum 21 ACT)*
- Submit proof of MMR shots & TB skin test (on-campus students)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Schedule an advisor appointment and register for classes
University Of Mobile Application Procedure For Admission 2024-2025
If you want to apply for the University of Mobile for the years 2023-2024, kindly follow the following steps
- Complete an application: Fill out the online application form available on the UMobile website.
- Provide proof of high school graduation or GED: Submit an official high school transcript or a copy of your GED certificate.
- Submit standardized test scores: Depending on your program of study, you may be required to submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Verify your residency: Provide documentation to confirm your Alabama residency status.
Application Process For Financial Aid At Mobile University For 2024-2025
The Financial Aid Office administers federal, state, and institutional aid to help students meet their college expenses. Financial assistance in the form of Federal Grants, Federal Loans, Work Studies, State Grants, and Scholarships is available to all students who complete the necessary federal aid application process and qualify for assistance. Follow the process below to apply for student financial aid:
- Once admitted, you will be notified of your merit scholarship eligibility. You can also use the Cost Calculator tool located here.
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov and be sure to include UM’s school code: 001029.
- An award letter is mailed to you when your FAFSA is received. The letter package includes all grants, scholarships, talent aid and student loans.
- Any paper applications needed are also included.
- When accepting federal loans, you must complete the Federal Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement, Entrance Counseling, and Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note-MPN) at www.studentloans.gov.
- UM also requires an annual Loan Request Form located here.
- Parents who choose to borrow on behalf of their student through the Federal Parent PLUS Loan can apply online here.
For more inquiries on Financial Aid at Mobile University, use the contact below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 251.442.2222
- Fax: 251.442.2498
- UM FAFSA School Code: 001029
CONTACT MOBILE UNIVERSITY
- 5735 College Parkway
- Mobile, AL 36613
- 800. WIN.RAMS
The University of Mobile intentionally creates experiences to build community throughout student and academic life. With a 14:1 student-to-faculty ratio, the small class size means you get the attention you deserve to step to your full potential. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Kindly leave your suggestions in the comment section below the post. You can also visit the official website of Mobile University for more details.
Other Related Posts: