University of Alabama-Huntsville Admission 2023-2024
University of Alabama-Huntsville Application Admission 2023-2024
The University of Alabama in Huntsville is accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year into various programs. Fresh applicants, returning students, and transfer students are all invited to submit their applications. Applicants applying for the University of Alabama- Huntsville must submit their application before the deadline. Term Priority Domestic Admittance Deadline is as follows: Spring; November 30. Summer; March 15.
Each applicant is evaluated based on individual merit and demonstrated success in a rigorous academic environment. High school coursework, grade point average and ACT/SAT scores are weighed heavily; however, these criteria do not constitute the entire foundation for an admission decision. An applicant with a grade point average of 2.9 and a composite score of 20 on the ACT or an equivalent SAT score, for example, is considered a strong candidate for admission.
It is quite simple to apply for admission to UAH in 2023, but in case you face any challenges or difficulties when carrying out your application process, the admission board is very ready and available to render any assistance you may need to help Fastrack your application process. Log in to your Charger Status account, submit your application, and pay the nonrefundable $30 application fee.
University of Alabama-Huntsville Application For Admission Deadline 2023-2024
Do you want to apply to the University of Alabama-Huntsville for 2023, which semester do you want to enrol, below are the application deadlines for the various terms:
- Summer; March 15
- Fall; June 1
- Spring; November 30
Courses And programs Offered At The University Of Alabama- Huntsville 2023
Below is a list of the courses and programs offered at the UAH:
- Professional Studies
- Arts, Humanities, & Social Sciences
Each applicant is evaluated based on individual merit and demonstrated success in a rigorous academic environment. High school coursework, grade point average and ACT/SAT scores are weighed heavily; however, these criteria do not constitute the entire foundation for an admission decision. An applicant with a grade point average of 2.9 and a composite score of 20 on the ACT or an equivalent SAT score, for example, is considered a strong candidate for admission. UAH does not require letters of recommendation or an essay for admission consideration.
High school seniors are expected to have completed the following courses:
- A minimum of four units of English.
- Three units of mathematics, including Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry (Trigonometry is also highly suggested by the College of Engineering and recommended by all other colleges).
- Three units of science.
- Four units of history and/or social studies.
- Academic electives to meet the required twenty Carnegie high school units. These may include foreign language, computer programming, religion, and philosophy courses as well as higher-level science and math courses.
- Applicants with deficiencies in the required high school courses may be admitted in good standing under certain circumstances. The deficiencies, however, must be remedied during the first year of enrollment in a manner approved by the concerned department. Courses taken to remedy entrance deficiencies cannot be used to satisfy degree requirements.
University of Alabama-Huntsville Admission Requirements For International Students 2023-2024
For international undergraduate applicants, ACT/SAT scores are not required for admissions consideration. However, these scores are required to determine your scholarship eligibility.
For U.S. permanent residents who are graduating from a high school within the United States, ACT/SAT scores are required for admission AND scholarship consideration.
You may have your official ACT or SAT scores sent directly to UAH by the testing agency.
School code: 0053
School code: 1854
University of Alabama-Huntsville Application Process Admission 2023-2024
Prospective students are to follow the procedures below to apply for UAH:
- Apply for admission and check the status of your application
- Track what items have been received by the Office of Admissions
- View a to-do list of the next steps to help you stay on track
- Register for daily campus visits and events
- Receive important information regarding the admissions process, scholarship opportunities, and upcoming events
- SSB, Suite 106
- 301 Sparkman Drive
- Huntsville, AL 35899
- 800. UAH.CALL
A final official transcript showing work completed in the senior year and confirmation of graduation will be reviewed before a student’s final admission. If, after a student is admitted to the university, information comes to light that indicates an applicant did not meet admission requirements, the applicant’s offer of admission may be rescinded or altered at the discretion of the university. Visit The Official Website Of The University Of Alabama- Huntsville For More Details.