University of North Alabama For Admission 2023-2024
University of North Alabama Application For Admission 2023-2024
The University of North Alabama has always been a place for students to discover their true selves. Artists, entrepreneurs, scientists, educators, and even a few renowned faces can be found at UNA. The university location offers chances that are not available anywhere else. From tiny companies to huge organizations, the Shoals community provides its students with hands-on exposure. Come see for yourself why North Alabama is home to over 60,000 alumni and 8,361 students.
The University of North Alabama’s Scholarships of Distinction is designed for outstanding students interested in the fields of Accounting, Computing, and Engineering.
These programs provide generous scholarships and excellent learning experiences for motivated students. Students majoring in Accounting, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering Technology, and Information Technology are eligible to apply.
|Semester||Deadlines for Priority Consideration|
|Fall Semester||August 1st|
|Spring Semester||December 1st|
|Summer Semester||May 15th|
Colleges And Courses Offered At The University of North Alabama
The programs below are offered at UNA:
- College of Arts, Science and engineering.
- College Of Bussiness And Technology
- College of Education And Human Science
- College of Nursing And Health Professions
The University of North Alabama For Admission 2023-2024 Requirements
The following are the admission requirements for students who are getting ready to enrol:
- ACT of 18 or above (composite) or new SAT of 960 and
- High School Grade-Point Average of 2.5 (4.0 scale) on an overall unweighted scale.
At least 13 high school units are distributed as follows:
- In English: (4 approved units)
- Algebra I, algebra II, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, or calculus are all examples of mathematics (2 units)
- Biology and Physics: one biological and one physical science (2 units)
- Social Studies: one unit of American/United States history and at least half a unit of government, with the other units coming from world history, state history, economics, geography, psychology, political science, or anthropology. (3 pieces)
Other: foreign language, computer sciences, or any of the courses listed in the above areas which are not used to meet requirements in those areas (2 units)
- ACT of 16 or 17 (composite) or a new SAT of 880 and
- High school Grade-Point Average of 2.49-2.0 on an overall unweighted scale**
- At least 11 high school units as distributed above
The University of North Alabama provides a monthly payment plan that enables students and families to spread all or part of annual expenses over equal monthly payments, eliminating the need for lump sum payments at the beginning of each term.
This interest-free monthly payment option is designed for students and families who do not want or need a loan to pay for tuition and other expenses, but who are interested in spreading payments out prior to and during each semester. This payment plan is available to all students and families for a small annual up-front service fee.
The University of North Alabama Application For Admission 2023-2024 Process
Fill out the UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION and submit it with a $35 nonrefundable application fee.
- Send the Office of Admissions your most recent official high school transcript. Transcripts should be provided to our office electronically.
- Please contact the University of North Alabama at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- If you’ve taken the ACT or SAT, please send us your official results.
- Tests are currently optional at UNA, thus they are not necessary for admission.
- These can be obtained from www.act.org or www.collegeboard.com.
- ACT code: 0014
- SAT code: 1735
- ACT/SAT Concordance
Note: High school graduates who have never attended college and who have been out of high school for 5 or more years, as well as those who are more than 25 years old, must comply only with the GPA requirement and are exempt from the standardized test requirement.
Office of Student Financial Aid
The Office of Student Financial Aid offers assistance in helping you find ways to pay for a college education. Whether you need help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), accepting Student Loans, information on Direct plus Loans for parents, how to apply for scholarships or information on alternative loans we are happy to provide support for you. If you need additional advice, stop by our office to speak with one of our staff members.
Office of Student Financial Aid
- UNA Box 5014 | Gunn Commons Building
- P: 256.765.4278
- Fax: 256.765.4920
- Business Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Florence, AL 35632
- (256) 765-4100
- 1 (800) TALK-UNA
- university of Alabama admission
Hope The information given above has been helpful to you, you can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of The University of North Alabama for more details.