Thekwini TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Thekwini TVET College Registration 2022-2023 thekwini tvet college online application
As a public technical and vocational education and training institution, Thekwini TVET College seeks to meet its skills development mandate through high-quality teaching and learning as well as sound corporate governance.
Our vision, mission, and values guide us in achieving our operational goals, which are in line with DHET’s strategic objectives.
According to Section 10(2)(a) of the Continuing Education and Training Act, No 16 of 2006 as amended, Thekwini TVET College presents its 5-year strategic plan for approval to the Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology.
Thekwini TVET College offers the below listed Programs;
FACULTY OF BUSINESS N4-N6
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Public Relations
- Public Management
- Human Resource Management
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING N1-N6
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Office Administration
- Social Auxiliary Worker
- Clearing & Forwarding
Step 1: Select your preferred programme of study
- Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses
- Go to the College Prospectus
Step 2: Application Forms 2022
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a black pen, with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
- An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3: Supporting documentation
All applications require supporting documents to be submitted to the College.
Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of the latest results/qualification
- Certified copy of Identity document
Attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to seek special assistance from the College,
The College cannot consider your application if all required supporting documentation is not attached.
thekwini tvet college online application
Step 4: Application fee
There is no application fee required
Make an appointment with Thekwini TVET College;
Durban Campus 1: 031 301 3677 / Durban Campus 2: 031 301 1731
Send us an e-mail
Send us an email@example.com
Visit us5th Floor, Commercial City Building – Dr AB Xuma, Durban
0780280952 / 0847129081 / 0728425518 / 0734525378