Thekwini TVET College Vacancies 2023
Thekwini TVET College Vacancies Application 2023
The Thekwini Tvet College Vacancies are empty job spaces that are currently open for qualified applicants to apply. The administration of the college has released the vacancies on their official website but for you on this site, the vacancies, application requirements and the application process for you to acquire the job are published below. Applicants are to meet every necessary requirement as demanded by the college before proceeding to apply for a job.
Thekwini TVET College is a private Technical Vocational Education and Training foundation in the KwaZulu Natal Province of South Africa. Thekweni City TVET College is an enlisted private school set up in 2010 as a strengthening foundation offering a broad scope of internationally perceived moderate and available business and the executive’s capabilities.
The College involves eight grounds or branches. Thekwini TVET College gives top-quality professional, specialized and beautician corporate schooling and preparing projects to enable their understudies with abilities and information to contribute genuinely to the development of South Africa. Likewise, the College centres to be the prevailing power in providing proficient abilities, business expertise and advancement for the South African work market.
Thekwini TVET College Vacancies Application Date 2023
Thekwini Tvet College vacancies application date for 2023 opens on October 1st 2022 and closes on the 30th of October 2022.
Requirements for Thekwini TVET College Application:
- 4 valid copies of the student Identity Document
- 2 authorized copies of the parent’s / guardian’s Identity Document or death certificates
- 1 Certify copy of Identity Document / Birth Certificate for each dependent in the house
- 1 Certify copy of parent’s / guardians’ latest pays lip, grant slip or affidavit as proof of income
- 1 Certify copy of highest qualification
- 1 Proof of residence
- An application or motivational letter was written by an applicant applying for a bursary
Thekwini TVET College Vacancies Available 2023
|REF NO||MORE DETAILS||CLOSING DATE||VACANCY TYPE||VACANCY STATUS|
|MEL 06/2022||Acting HOD Engineering Studies PL3||30/09/ 2022||EXTERNAL||OPEN|
How to Apply to Thekwini TVET College:
- Get an application form from the relevant campus when
- Register for an NC (V) or Report 191 programme.
- Complete the form and return it to the campus along with
- All of the required documentation
- Ensure that you submit your form before the closing date
- Qualifying applicants will then be submitted to the
- Mthashana College Bursary Committee for consideration.
- Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and
- Academic performance within the confines of the funds
- Allocated to the College by the Department of Higher
- Education and Training.
Click here to view available Thekwini TVET College Vacancies
Use the following contact details about Thekwini TVET College Vacancies :
|Durban Campus 1
Commercial City Building
7th Floor Suite 704
Dr AB Xuma St. (Commercial Rd)
Tel: 031 822 2966
|Durban Campus 2
HUB Building 2nd Floor
425 Dr Pixley Kaseme street (West Street)
Tel: 031 301 1731
Jozini 2, Carwash(NEXT TO THE MALL)
Cell: 074 633 0614.
Mduku Dev Centre
R22 Road Space Crossing
Cell: 074 633 0614
92 Sutherland Street
Tel: 047 531 1260
Block M. East Manini
Cell: 076 335 9474
13 Excelsior Street
Tel: 015 297 0637
|Kwa Dukuza Campus||Petermaritzburg Campus|
Thekwini TVET College strives to exceed the expectations of all its students, aiming at the highest standards of excellence in all aspects of training provision. Visit The official website of Thekwini TVET College for more details.