The University of Alabama in Huntsville Admission 2022
The University of Alabama in Huntsville For Admission 2022 university of alabama huntsville application deadline
UAH is a public national university in Huntsville, Alabama, which has been rated by U.S. News & World Report as one of the greatest places to live. Its students come from 49 different states in the United States and approximately 50 different nations. An incoming freshman class with an average ACT score of 27 and a GPA of 3.97 was among the 9,636 students enrolled this year.
- Arts, Humanities, & Social Sciences
- Professional Studies
We’ll walk you through the process, outline the application requirements, check for any high school credit that could help you graduate earlier, and make sure you don’t forget any important documents along the way.
Charger Status allows you to:
- Apply for admission and check the status of your application
- Track what items have been received by the Office of Admissions
- View a to-do list of next steps to help you stay on track
- Register for daily campus visits and events
- Receive important information regarding the admissions process, scholarship opportunities, and upcoming events
High school seniors are expected to have completed the following courses:
- A minimum of four English units.
- Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry are three mathematics units (Trigonometry is also highly suggested by the College of Engineering and recommended by all other colleges).
- Three scientific units.
- Four history and/or social studies units
- Academic electives to fulfill the twenty Carnegie high school units requirement. Foreign language, computer programming, theology, and philosophy courses, as well as advanced scientific and math courses, may be included.
- Applicants with deficiencies in the required high school courses may be admitted in good standing under certain circumstances. The deficiencies, however, must be remedied during the first year of enrollment in a manner approved by the concerned department. Courses taken to remedy entrance deficiencies cannot be used to satisfy degree requirements.
Term Priority Domestic Admittance Deadline
Spring; November 30
Summer; March 15
Fall; June 1
We’re dedicated to assisting you in locating all available financial aid alternatives.
Because, at UAH, we think that your primary focus should be on your education rather than how you’ll pay for it.
More than two-thirds of UAH students receive some form of financial aid.
Upon enrollment, new freshmen and transfer students are automatically considered for academic scholarships.
There is no need to submit a separate application.
SSB, Suite 106
301 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35899