Sassa Grants Payout Dates November 2022
Sassa Grants Payout Dates November 2022 when is the next sassa payment
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a government national agency established in April 2005 to distribute social grants on behalf of the Department of Social Development.
The DSD has oversight authority over the Agency but no operational authority over it.
It was also intended to reallocate the function of social security from the provinces of South Africa to the national sphere of government, and it reports to the Department of Social Development (DSD).
Abraham Mahlungu is the company’s current CEO.
According to Schedule 3A of the Public Finance Management Act, SASSA is a public entity.
The following values are paramount:
- Customer Care Centered Approach.
- Care Dependency Grant
- Child Support Grant
- Disability Grant
- Foster Child Grant
- Older Persons Grant
- Social Relief of Distress
- War Veterans Grant
- Covid 19 Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD)
- Grant Customer Support Request
when is the next sassa payment
You can also use the SASSA 350 webpage
– Submit an appeal when your “350 grant” has been rejected.
– Cancel your 350 grant application.
– Update your details (Name, Surname and other information).
To apply, care givers must bring:
- ID document of the child
- Proof of address
- Proof of income and assets
- Three (3) months bank statement
- ID document of care giver
- Latest medical information about the care dependent child
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be in receipt of a grant for Older Persons.
- Disability grant or a War Veteran’s grant, and require full- time attendance by another person.
- Owing to his/her physical or mental disabilities.
- Must not be cared for in an institution that receives subsidy from the State for the care/housing of such beneficiary.
Or you can use any of the following channels:
WhatsApp: 082 046 8553