Sassa Money For January 2022
Sassa Money For January 2022 sassa payments for july
South Africa’s Department of Social Development (DSD) is a government agency responsible for providing social development, protection and social services to the public. Formerly known as the Ministry of Health, it was renamed in July 2000. The current Minister of Social Development is Lindiwe Zulu.
The first sector was established in 1937 to regulate and subsidize existing private non-governmental welfare services while providing some additional services. The 1997 White Paper on Social Welfare revealed that post-apartheid South Africa inherited a social welfare program that was “not considered a significant social investment priority and underfunded.”
This department “strives to create a better life for the poor, vulnerable and left-behind of society.” Its mission is to reduce poverty, promote social integration and create conditions for a sustainable life. Lorna also works there. She is also conducting research to develop the social indicators needed for program implementation and public accountability.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a government national agency established in April 2005 to distribute social grants on behalf of the Department of Social Development.
The DSD has oversight authority over the Agency but no operational authority over it.
It was also intended to reallocate the function of social security from the provinces of South Africa to the national sphere of government, and it reports to the Department of Social Development (DSD).
Abraham Mahlungu is the company’s current CEO.
According to Schedule 3A of the Public Finance Management Act, SASSA is a public entity.
A leader in the delivery of social security services.
To administer quality customer-concentric social security services to eligible and potential beneficiaries.
To apply, care givers must bring:
- ID document of the child
- Proof of address
- Proof of income and assets
- Three (3) months bank statement
- ID document of care giver
- Latest medical information about the care dependent child
sassa payments for july
Types of grants
Social assistance is provided in the form of:
- A child support grant;
- Older people grant (a pension);
- Disability grant;
- War veteran’s grant;
- Care dependency grant, for caring for a child with severe disability;
- Foster child grant;
- Grant-in-aid, for those who need a full-time caregiver; and/or
- Social relief of distress, a temporary measure for people in dire need, in the form of parcels or vouchers. Steyn pledged R 320 000 000.00 to assist the coronavirus relief.
Applicants will need to provide the following information;
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document
- Gender and Disability
- Contact details – Cell phone number
- Residential Address
Or you can use any of the following channels:
WhatsApp: 082 046 8553