Apply For Sassa Online
Click here to Apply For Sassa Online
South African Social Security Agency (SASSA)
Provides Social assistance in the form of:
- Grant for older persons
- Disability grant
- War veterans grant
- Care dependency grant
- Foster child grant
- Child support grant
- Social Relief of Distress
The following values are paramount:
- Customer Care Centered Approach.
You can also use the SASSA 350 webpage
– Submit an appeal when your “350 grant” has been rejected.
– Cancel your 350 grant application.
– Update your details (Name, Surname and other information).
To apply, care givers must bring:
- ID document of the child
- Proof of address
- Proof of income and assets
- Three (3) months bank statement
- ID document of care giver
- Latest medical information about the care dependent child
Applicants will need to provide the following information;
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document
- Gender and Disability
- Contact details – Cell phone number
- Residential Address
Or you can use any of the following channels:
WhatsApp: 082 046 8553