Apply For Sassa Online 2023
Apply For Srd Sassa Online 2023
Applicants applying for social grants from Sassa for the 2023-2024 academic year can follow the process that will be published in this post to apply. Applicants are to make sure they fall within one of the listed social grant eligibility criteria. The applicant applying for Sassa online for 2023 must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee. The applicant and child must be residents of South Africa. Must not be less than 60 years. The applicant must not be in receipt of another social grant for him or herself.
SASSA, as a public entity, subscribes to those values that promote democracy and a culture of respect for human rights. The value proposition will require continuous refinement in order to satisfy and meet customer needs and expectations. The responsiveness of SASSA to community needs and expectations may require adjustments in respect of service delivery, information technology and administrative processes.
The Act provides a national legislative framework for the provision of different types of social grants, social relief of distress, the delivery of social assistance grants by a National Agency and the establishment of an Inspectorate for Social Security.
Apply For srd Sassa Online Social Grants 2023
Provides Social assistance in the form of:
- Grant for older persons
- Disability grant
- War veterans grant
- Care dependency grant
- Foster child grant
- Child support grant
- Social Relief of Distress
The following values are paramount:
- Customer Care Centered Approach.
You can also use the SASSA 350 webpage
- https://srd.sassa.gov.za to:
- Submit an appeal when your “350 grant” has been rejected.
- Cancel your 350 grant application.
- Update your details (Name, Surname and other information).
How To Apply For Sassa Online 2023
Follow the process provided below to apply:
- Visit the official application portal of Sassa
- Enter your South African ID number
- Enter your cell phone number
- Follow the process to complete
Make sure you upload only certified documents
Requirements Needed To Apply For srd Sassa Online 2023
To apply, caregivers must bring:
- ID document of the child
- Proof of address
- Proof of income and assets
- Three (3) months bank statement
- ID document of caregiver
- Latest medical information about the care-dependent child
Applicants will need to provide the following Document And Information;
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document
- Gender and Disability
- Contact details – Cell phone number
- Residential Address
Or you can use any of the following channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553
- USSD: *134*7737#
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. You can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below. Visit the official website of SASSA for more details.