Chattahoochee Valley Community College Admission 2023-2024
Chattahoochee Valley Community College Application For Admission 2023-2024
Prospective students willing to enrol at the Chattahoochee Valley Community college for the academic year 2023-2024 can now begin their application process by downloading the application forms from the college’s official website. All applicants are to submit their application to the college before the deadline because applications submitted after the deadline will be rejected or attract an extra cost.
If you are a freshman applicant, you are mandated to provide all the admission requirements as required by the college. Admission requirements that will be delivered should be certified an f proven to authenticate your application. The online registration open date for all students is in November.
Chattahoochee Valley Community College promotes student success and is committed to enriching its community by offering accessible quality and engaging educational opportunities through academic transfer, career and technical education, workforce development, and adult education.
CVCC is a dynamic engaged institution of higher learning dedicated to serving the community and students by providing excellent educational cultural and career opportunities allowing individuals to be successful and achieve their goals. CVCC will provide quality services through innovative practices state-of-the-art facilities and an understanding of meeting individuals where they are.
Chattahoochee Valley Community College Registration Deadline For Admission 2023-2024
The below dates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Priority Registration Days
- October 31 – Online registration for students with 30+ Earned Credit Hours (Sophomores and Potential Graduates)
- November 1 – Online registration for students with 15+ Earned Credit Hours (Freshman and Transfer Students)
- November 2 – Online registration opens for all students
- If you experience difficulties signing on to the Pirate Web, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- If you receive prerequisite or test score error messages while registering for classes, please email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read: LBWCC Application for Admission 2023-2024
Walk-in Registration Assistance
- January 4, 2023: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. in Wallace Hall 101
- January 5, 2023: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. in Wallace Hall 101
- January 9, 2023: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. in Wallace Hall 101
- January 10, 2023: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. in Wallace Hall 101
- Late Registration/Drop & Add ($25.00 late registration fee assessed)
Spring 2023 Classes Begin January 9, 2023!
Courses And Programs Offered At Chattahoochee Valley Community College
CVCC offers a wide range of courses that ensure student success. Below are the courses offered at the college:
- Associates Degree Nursing Direct Entry
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- Mobility (LPN or Paramedic to RN)
- Home Health Aide
- Fire Science
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Visual Communications
- A.S. Accounting
- Short Certificate Accounting
- A.S. Business
- Short Certificate Business
- Short Certificate Customer Service
- A.S. Entrepreneurship
- A.S. Management
Child Care & Development
Computer Information & Technology
- CISCO Networking Academy
- A.A.S. Cyber Defense 5 Semesters
- A.A.S. Cyber Defense 4 Semesters
- A.A.S. Information Technology 5 Semesters
- A.A.S. Information Technology 4 Semesters
Also Read: Buffalo City College Application Form 2023 PDF
- English & Communication
- Fine Arts
- History/Social Science
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Industrial Maintenance
- Industry Partnerships
Chattahoochee Valley Community College Tuition Fee 2023-2024
Download The Application Fee Structure For Chattahoochee Valley Community College 2023
Chattahoochee Valley Community College Application Process For Admission 2023-2024
Below is the admission process for Chattahoochee Valley Community College:
Submit an Application
- To create a user account and submit your application online, click online application.
- When you click on the link, you will be directed to create an account with a username and password.
- Submit a copy of your state-issued photo ID by taking a screenshot and emailing it to email@example.com or delivering it to the address below:
- Admissions Office
- Chattahoochee Valley Community College
- 2602 College Drive
- Phenix City, Alabama 36869
- Transcripts from all previously attended high school/colleges are required. Only official transcripts bearing an official seal from the issuing institution will be accepted.
Request for Academic Record Form
- CVCC is an electronic transcript receiver member of Parchment and the National Student Clearinghouse.
- If the student’s previously attended high school, GED centre or college is a transcript sender member, CVCC can receive the transcripts electronically.
- If the previously attended institution is a member of either of these organizations, the institution’s website should have a link for ordering transcripts.
Submit GED Certificate
- All non-high school graduates must submit General Education Development Test scores and a Certificate of High School Equivalency.
Attend an Academic Assessment Session
- CVCC utilizes the ACCUPLACER test for placement.
- Students may view the testing calendar for the current month at CVCC Testing Center.
Please Note: All applicants must provide a social security number before submitting an application. The social security number will not be used as a means of identification; all students will be issued a student ID.
Chattahoochee Valley Community College Contact Details
- 2602 College Drive
- Phenix City, AL 36869
- (334) 291-4900
Visit the Official Website Of Chattahoochee Valley Community College For more Details.
Other Related Posts: