Enterprise State Community College Admission 2023-2024
Enterprise State Community College Application For Admission 2023-2024
ESCC is announcing to all prospective students that college is for everyone who wants a path to something better, therefore they have made college more affordable, and more accessible, with more of the programs you need to find a high-paying job or fast-forward your current career. Online and in-person classes are available with convenient schedules and flexible start dates.
Official High School Transcripts must be submitted to the ESCC Admissions office during the application process. For admission to courses leading to an associate degree, you must hold a High School Diploma or GED. Students who do not hold a high school diploma or a GED will need to contact the Admissions office for more information.
Applicants currently still in high school, just graduated high school or never attended a college before enrolling at ESCC to obtain an associate degree. The college encourages you to apply early, and you must apply for financial aid each year by completing the FAFSA available October 1 online at fafsa.gov.
Motivated high school students may earn both college credit and high school credit for courses taken at ESCC. Students must be in grades 10, 11 or 12, have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, and have written approval from their high school counsellor.
Enterprise State Community College Application Deadline Admission 2023-2024
The following are the application deadlines to apply for admission in 2023:
The last day to pay for preregistration for summer 2023 is May 17, 2023. Payment is due by 4:00 p.m. for pre-registrations received prior to that time. Unpaid pre-registrations will be deleted each day at 4:00 p.m. after these dates.
The last day to pay for pre-registration for spring 2023 is January 4, 2023. Payment is due by 4:00 p.m. for pre-registrations received prior to that time. After this date, all unpaid pre-registrations will be deleted each day at 4:00 p.m.
- January 2, Monday State Holiday
- January 3-6, Tuesday-Friday Faculty Duty Days
- January 4, Wednesday Payment Due for Pre-Registration by 4:00 p.m.
Courses And Programs Offered At Enterprise State Community College
Career Tech Programs:
Career Tech programs you can complete in less than two years with flexible class schedules. Below are the career Tech courses offered at ESCC:
- Advanced Composite
- Airframe & Powerplant
- Avionics Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Child Development
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Computer & Information Science
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Computer Programming
- Computer Technology
- Digital Multimedia
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Technology
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Medical Assistant Technology (MAT)
- Office Administration
- Practical Nursing
- 3D Modeling & Simulation
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Pharmacy Technician
- High School Programs
- Accelerated High School
- Adult Education & GED
- Community Education
- Online Learning
- Training for Existing Business &
- Educational Opportunity Center (EOC)
- Educational Talent Search
- Student Support Services
- TRIO Program Homepage
Enterprise State Community College Application Requirements For Admission 2023-2024
What Does It Take to be an ESCC Dual Enrollment Student?
- Be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in high school
- Have a cumulative unweighted high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have written approval from the high school (completed Dual Enrollment forms)
- Possible college placement test, where minimum placement is required, specifically for college-level English and math courses.
- Be academically, physically, and socially ready
Admission Requirement For Accelerated High School Credit
- ESCC Dual Enrollment Application
- Statement of Eligibility for Dual Enrollment for Dual Credit/Authorization for Release of Records (Must be signed by Counselor and Parent to be complete)
- Copy of current photo ID (Current driver’s license/permit or State issued non-driver ID or current passport. Military ID’s can no longer be accepted) In the absence of an Alabama driver’s license or state-issued ID card, a student may provide a certified copy of their birth certificate to establish U.S. citizenship and a printout of the student information profile sheet from iNow signed and dated by their high school principal to establish current residency and identification. The profile sheet must show the student’s home address and include the student’s photo.
- Copy of current high school transcript (showing qualifying GPA)
- Copy of ACT or SAT scores or complete the College placement test (Accuplacer)
Application Requirements For Freshmen Applicants
Applicants currently still in high school, just graduated high school or never attended a college before enrolling at ESCC to obtain an associate degree. We encourage you to apply early, and you must apply for financial aid each year by completing the FAFSA available October 1 online at fafsa.gov.
The scholarship application is available online at escc.edu/scholarships and the deadline to apply is March 1. Scholarships are available for fine arts, athletics, programs, and leadership activities.
Tuition rates shall be established by the Alabama Community College System Board of Trustees, which reserves the right to make changes in the Tuition and Fees as deemed necessary.
- In-state tuition rates are charges based on residency status as determined by the Alabama Community College Board of Trustees. Residency status is determined upon admission.
- The out-of-state tuition rate is two times the in-state tuition rate.
Bond Surety Fee
- A bond surety fee of $1 per credit hour per term is charged; these funds are restricted to the Bond Reserve Fund which is managed by the Chancellor and a Presidents & Advisory Council. The reserve is intended to assist member institutions of the Alabama College System with long-term financing of construction and renovation projects.
Special Building Fee
- A special building fee of $10 per credit hour per term is charged. These funds are restricted to finance bonded indebtedness of the College.
Facility Renewal Fee
- A facility renewal fee of $9 per credit hour per term is charged. These funds are restricted for use on renewal and replacement college facility projects.
- A technology fee of $9 per credit hour per term is charged. These funds are restricted to the acquisition and provision of technology and technological applications for the College.
- An aviation fee of $35 per credit hour per term is charged for AMT and AMP classes only. This fee is restricted for use to the Airframe Technology (AMT) and Powerplant Technology (AMP) classes.
Administrative Withdrawal Fee
- An administrative fee of 5% of tuition and other institutional charges is assessed for each withdrawal within the period beginning the first day of class and ending at the end of the third week of class. The total amount charged for this service will not exceed $100.
Enterprise State Community College Application Process For Admission 2023-2024
Kindly follow the steps aligned below to apply for admission for 2023 at ESCC:
- Submit Your Application
- Submit A Copy of Your Driver’s License
(If you do not have a driver’s license, a state ID or passport will be accepted).
- Submit Your Transcripts
A final official high school transcript along with any official college transcripts must be submitted. OR, submit a copy of your GED score report if that was attained.
- Submit Test Scores
If you took the ACT test within the past 5 years submit your scores. A placement test, the Accuplacer, may be required and it can be taken in the SAS Lab.
All forms must be submitted to:
- ESCC Admissions Office
- 600 Plaza Drive / P.O. Box 1300
- Enterprise, Alabama 36331
- Ph: (334) 347-2623, ext. 2272
- Fax: (334) 347-5569
- Email: email@example.com
The mission of Enterprise State Community College, including the Alabama Aviation College, is to improve its communities by providing students with excellent opportunities to further their education and enter the workforce. Hope the information provided above has been useful to you. If you have any questions or suggestions, kindly leave them in the comments section. You can also visit the official Website of ESCC for more explanation.
Other Related Posts: