Boland TVET College Registration 2023-2024
Boland TVET College Registration Open 2023-2024
The Boland TVET College registration for NCV courses, Nated courses and report 191 courses are currently open to students who have applied to the college. The registration dates include term dates, opening dates, important dates, academic calendars, and closing dates for registering for semester courses and modules. From the 1st of September 2023, the online registration window will be open and it will be closing on the 30th of September 2022.
It is expected for all new students to register now while the applications are still ongoing before the approved deadline. Submission of registration forms after the registration deadline will be rejected. In the Boland Tvet College registration process for the 2023 academic season, non-refundable fees needed to be paid by applicants.
Boland TVET College Registration Date 2023-2024
Application and registration for admission for the academic year 2023 are open and accessible to interested applicants. The 2023 academic year application opens on 1st September 2022 and will be closing on 30th September 2022.
Courses Offered At Boland Tvet College
Boland TVET College provides the following Programs;
Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- NCV: Civil Engineering & Building Construction (Level 2-4)
- NTC: Construction Engineering Studies (Plumbing) (N1-N3)
Economic Management Sciences
- National N-Diploma: Business Management (N4-N6)
- National N-Diploma: Financial Management (N4-N6)
- National N-Diploma: Human Resource Management (N4-N6)
- National N-Diploma: Marketing Management (N4-N6)
- National N-Diploma: Public Management (N4-N6)
- NCV: Transport & Logistics (Level 2-4)
Engineering & Related Design
- NCV: Engineering & Related Design (Level 2-4)
- National N-Diploma: Electrical Engineering (N4-N6)
- NCV: Electrical Infrastructure Construction (Level 2-4)
- NTC: Electrical Engineering Studies (N1-N3)
Hospitality & Tourism
- National N-Diploma: Hospitality & Catering Services (N4-N6)
- National N-Diploma: Tourism (N4-N6)
- NCV: Tourism (Level 2-4)
Information Technology & Agriculture
- National N-Diploma: Farming Management (N4-N6)
- NCV: IT & Computer Science (Level 2-4)
Office Management Sciences
- National N-Diploma: Management Assistant (N4-N6)
- National N-Diploma: Medical Secretary (N4-N6)
- NCV: Office Administration (Level 2-4)
Safety and Security
- NCV: Safety in Society (Level 2-4)
- National N-Diploma: Educare (N4-N6)
Boland TVET College Registration Requirements 2023-2024
Provide the following necessary Documents when registering to Boland Tvet College:
- Your ID, either the original or a certified copy.
- An e-mail address and a working cell or phone number
- Passport Numbers for foreign students
- Your most recent school report/qualification, either an original or certified copy.
- Students who do not qualify for a bursary must pay 25% of their fees at the time of registration.
- If you are not eligible for a bursary, you must fill out and sign a student fee contract (the person responsible for payment of the tuition fees).
- A provisional bursary acceptance letter is required for students who qualify for a bursary.
Please follow the instructions below to register for Boland TVET College:
- Visit Boland TVET College’s official website.
- Make an account and fill in your information.
- Choose a Course or program of your choice
- Submit your supporting documents by uploading them.
Boland TVET College has an experienced, dedicated teaching team, excellent materials, and well-equipped facilities. Take the opportunity to change your life by using Boland as an instrument to achieve your dreams. Hope the information given above was useful to you in registering for the college. Visit the official website of Boland Tvet College for more details.