Boland TVET College Nsfas Application 2024-2025
Boland TVET College Nsfas Online Application 2024-2025
Boland College NSFAS Application 2024-2025: A Comprehensive Guide:
Applications for an NSFAS bursary at the Boland Tvet College are currently open and can be applied for using both online and walk-in methods. Nsfas applications for the 2024 academic year are open from the 28th of September 2023 and it will be closing on the 7th of January 2024. Only South African students who come from a family with an annual household income of R 350,000 or less are permitted to apply for the funds.
As the academic year draws nearer to the commencement of the 2024-2025 academic session, it becomes increasingly critical to understand the intricacies of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) application at Boland College. This commendable bursary program by the South African government serves as an effective bridge, leading deserving students towards the realm of higher education. Thus, for those in pursuit of financial aid for their academic journey, this article will unravel all the necessary information about the NSFAS application process at Boland College.
What is NSFAS
Before jumping into the application details, it’s very important to understand the meaning of Nsfas. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a South African government-funded program aimed at providing financial support to needy and academically sound students. It is an essential tool to bridge the financial gap for students who cannot afford the cost of tertiary education.
Eligibility For NSFAS at Boland College 2024-2025
The Nsfas is regulated by the Department of Higher Education and Training of South Africa, therefore the bursary can be applied to the below-listed categories of persons:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What Is The Boland TVET College Nsfas Application Date For 2024-2025
- Boland Tvet College Nsfas Application date Open 2024: Students from the Boland TvetCollege who are willing to apply for Nsfas funds for 2024/2025 academic should start the application process on the 28th of September 2024.
- Boland Tvet College Nsfas Application Deadline 2024: Nsfas will be closing its online application portal on the 7th of January 2024 for the 2024-o2025 academic year. It is therefore advisable to apply early to meet the application deadline.
- Original copies of Identity Documents/Birth Certificate
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income (If parent/s employed)
- Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
- Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
Compulsory Documents Needed;
- Consent Form: Download, complete and sign the form
- SA Identity Document: Certified copy ID (not older than 3 months, certified copies of parent/s or guardian ID or Death certificate
- Proof of Income: Only if the non-SASSA recipient
- Persons with Disability: Complete the disability form (annexure A)
Read Also: Boland TVET College Vacancies 2023-2024
How Much Do Nsfas Give To Boland Tvet College Students In 2024-2025
Funds are indicated for accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials that need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines. The following is what the bursary pays for Boland TVET students:
- Accommodation in an urban area is R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area is R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area is R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Boland TVET College Nsfas Application 2024-2025
The below process will guide you in applying for the 2023 Nsfas bursary:
- Visit the NSFAS official website.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Register by providing your personal details.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Track your application status regularly on the NSFAS website.
Contact Boland Tvet College
- Please contact our Financial Aid Office at:
- 021 886 7111
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.