Boland TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Boland TVET College Nsfas Online Application 2023
Applications for an NSFAS bursary at the Boland Tvet College can be made using both online and walk-in processes. Nsfas applications for the 2023 academic year are open from the 28th of September 2022 and it will be closing on the 7th of January 2023. Only South African students who come from a family with an annual income of R 350,000 or less are permitted to apply for the funds.
The Nsfas bursary is indicated for the payment of accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials that need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines. Nsfas opperates under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and training of South Africa.
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a South African government student monetary help scheme which provides financial help to destitute understudies to assist pay for the taken toll of their tertiary instruction after wrapping up tall school. It is financed by the Office of Higher Instruction and Preparing.
The program to oversees bursaries such as the Funza Lushaka Instructor Bursary (for understudies seeking an instructing capability), DHET Incapacity Bursary and other bursaries from the Segment Instruction and Preparing Specialists (SETAs).
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Nsfas At Boland TVET College 2023
The Nsfas is regulated by the Department of Higher Education and Training of South Africa, therefore the bursary can be applied to the below-listed categories of persons:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What Are The Benefits Given By Nsfas To Boland TVET College Students
Funds are indicated for accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials that need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines. The following are what the bursary pays for Boland TVET students:
- Accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Students who wish to study at the College through NSFAS Bursary must APPLY ONLINE at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/
- Original copies of Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income (If parent/s employed)
- Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
- Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
Compulsory Documents Needed;
- Consent Form: Download, complete and sign the form
- SA Identity Document: Certified copy ID (not older than 3 months, certified copies of parent/s or guardian ID or Death certificate
- Proof of Income: Only if the non-SASSA recipient
- Persons with Disability: Complete disability form (annexure A)
Please attach the following documents when applying for Boland TVET College Nsfas Application 2023 :
- A valid copy of your Identity Document.
- Certified copy of Identity Document of each household member including parents or legal guardian.*
- Authorized copy of your latest academic transcript or exam results.
- Certified or official copy of recent payslip, letter of employment, not older than three months, for each parent, or the person who supports you, or your guardian or yourself if you are employed. This is for all types of employment or all forms of income for all members of the household. This includes any income received from SASSA grants, Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), or any retirement, life, disability or other benefits paid as a lump sum or in monthly payments.*
- If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian are retired, please provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing pension payment.*
- If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian works as an informal trader, please provide an affidavit signed by them to confirm this employment.*
- If either of your parents is deceased, please provide a certified copy of the death certificate.
- If your parents are divorced, please provide a certified copy of the divorce decree.
- If either of your parents does not live at home, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
- If you are supported by someone who is not your parent or legal guardian, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
- Certified copy of a SASSA letter if any of your family members are receiving a social grant and are also contributing to your household income. This also applies to your legal guardian.*
- If you have indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, please provide proof of registration or acceptance at the TVET College or university for each dependent.*
- If you have a disability, please complete the relevant supporting documents (please see website for details) and submit them with your application form.
Waterberg TVET College Nsfas Online Application Process 2023
The below process will guide you in applying for the 2023 Nsfas bursary:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on myNsfas Tab
- Click on register
- Tick the box to allow Nsfas to verify your details
- Capture your ID number as it is stated on your ID documents
- Type in your full name and surname as indicated on the ID
- Enter your current and functioning email address
- Confirm your email address
- Enter your cell phone number
- Create a password for yourself
- Confirm the password you generated
- Upload your ID copy
- Click on Register to apply
- An OTP will be sent to the email and phone number you provided ( the OTP will expire within 24hrs)
- Type in the OTP and click on SUBMIT
- Your Nsfas application has been successfully completed
For More Information
Please contact our Financial Aid Office at:
021 886 7111
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.