Vuselela College Nsfas Application 2023
vuselela teaching course,
Vuselela TVET College Nsfa’s aim is to provide financial support to students who are academically performing yet financially needy. National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) administers bursary applications on behalf of the DHET through TVET colleges. Vuselela students who wish to apply for Nsfas for 2023 must begin with their applications from the 28th of September 2022 to the 7th of January 2023.
All the required documents needed and as demanded by the Nsfas agency to prove your eligibility must be uploaded together with your application. Make sure applications are submitted before the application deadline else the application will be rejected.
It isn’t GUARANTEED that you just will get a bursary. As it were those who meet the set criteria by the DHET Bursary guideline 2019 will be subject to the accessibility of stores. (The complete duplicate of the rule can be downloaded from www.nsfas.co.za)
Nsfas 2023 Application Date
Nsfas will be open for 2023 from the 28th of September 2022 and the application will be closing on the 7th of January 2023.
Who qualifies For Vuselela College Nsfas Application 2023
- South African citizens with a household income of R350 000 per annum or less have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2019.
- South African citizens with a household income of R350 000 per annum or less have not applied for NSFAS funding before.
- South African citizens with a household income of R350 000 per annum or less and who plan to study at a public university or TVET College in 2020 for the first time require funding.
- Please take note: the college will do a DHET NSFAS means test to see if you qualify for a bursary.
- Once you are in the possession of a valid study permit, valid passport and any necessary visa, you can complete the application form.
Documentation needed for Vuselela TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Applicants must have the following documents at hand prior to application:
- Original copies of Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income (If parent/s employed)
- Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
- Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
Compulsory Documents Needed;
- Consent Form: Download, complete and sign the form
- SA Identity Document: Certified copy ID (not older than 3 months, certified copies of parent/s or guardian ID or Death certificate
- Proof of Income: Only if the non-SASSA recipient
- Persons with Disability: Complete disability form (annexure A)
Vuselela College Nsfas Application Process 2023
The below process will guide you in applying for the 2023 Nsfas bursary:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on myNsfas Tab
- Click on register
- Tick the box to allow Nsfas to verify your details
- Capture your ID number as it is stated on your ID documents
- Type in your full name and surname as indicated on the ID
- Enter your current and functioning email address
- Confirm your email address
- Enter your cell phone number
- Create a password for yourself
- Confirm the password you generated
- Upload your ID copy
- Click on Register to apply
- An OTP will be sent to the email and phone number you provided ( the OTP will expire within 24hrs)
- Type in the OTP and click on SUBMIT
- Your Nsfas application has been successfully completed
Contact Vuselela Tvet College
- Physical Address:
- 8 Bram Fischer Street
- Telephone No: 018 406 7800
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
Nsfas provides financial support for Technical and Vocational Education and Training courses which are vocational or occupational by nature. Meaning that student receives education and training with a view toward a specific range of jobs, employment or entrepreneurial possibilities. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.