Port Elizabeth TVET College Registration 2024-2025
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration refers to the process of enrolling or registering for courses at the Port Elizabeth Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College through their online platform. Port Elizabeth TVET College is a public institution in South Africa that provides vocational education and training programs to help students acquire the skills and qualifications necessary for entering the workforce or pursuing further education.
If you have already applied for the college and received a confirmation number that qualifies you as an admitted student, then the next is to proceed with your registration process. The 2024-2025 academic year’s registration window at Port Elizabeth Tvet College will be open from the 15th of January 2024 to the 27th of February 2024
PE is a leading public institution in South Africa, offering a wide range of vocational education and training programs to help students gain the skills and qualifications necessary for entering the workforce or pursuing further education. In this article, students will be provided with a comprehensive guide on Port Elizabeth TVET College Registration for 2024-2025, ensuring that prospective students have all the information they need to successfully enrol in their desired courses.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Registration Date 2024-2025
It is important for aspiring students to stay updated on the registration dates and deadlines for Port Elizabeth TVET College. The 2024-2025 academic year’s registration window at Port Elizabeth Tvet College will be open from the 15th of January 2024 to the 27th of February 2024. Late applications may not be considered so register now.
Courses offered At The Port Elizabeth Tvet College
Port Elizabeth TVET College offers the following;
- School Of Business
- School of Engineering
- School of Hospitality and Tourism
- Second Chance Matric
- National Certificate Vocational
National Nated-Diploma Programs:
- National N-Diploma: Public Management (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Financial Management (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Human Resources Management (N4 – N6) – Part-Time
- National N-Diploma: Business Management (N4 -N6)
- National N-Diploma: Management Assistant (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Art & Design (N4 – N6)
- National N-Diploma: Farming Management (N4 – N6)
- Management (L2 – L4)
- Office Administration (L2 – L4)
- Finance, Economics & Accounting (L2 – L4)
- Information Technology & Computer Science (L2 – L4)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction (L2 – L4)
- Engineering & Related Design (L2 – L4)
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction (L2 – L4)
- Primary Agriculture (L2 – L4)
N1 – N3 Programs:
- Carpentry & Roofing (N1 – N3)
- Electrical (N1 – N3)
- Plumbing (N1 – N3)
- Masonry / Bricklaying (N1 – N3)
- Water & Sanitation (N1 – N3)
- Motor Body Repair (N1 – N3)
- Motor Mechanic (N1 – N3)
- Welding (N1 – N3)
All students will be required to write the competency tests:
- A certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institutions of learning or place of work
- A certified copy of the last school report original must be presented on the application
- 8 certified copies of ID (where a student is 16 years or older) original must be presented on the application
Students who transfer from another TVET College must submit the following
- Reason for transfer
- A letter to confirm that they have been de-registered at the previous institution
- A Certified copy of the Identity Document
- A report of their academic history on a College letterhead, including Internal Continuous Assessment (ICASS) and Integrated Summative Assessment (ISAT) results
- The student’s Portfolios of Evidence for all subjects from the previous institution, if transferring during an academic year
- A Certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institution of learning.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Registration Fee 2024-2025
Students will not be admitted to the College unless fees, as prescribed, have been paid in full or the necessary arrangements made.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Registration 2024-2025
By signing the application form, the applicant (and his parents/guardian where applicable) undertakes to comply with the rules and regulations of the College and to pay the prescribed fees. Applications for admission are subject to selection. Follow the process below to register:
- Visit the college’s official website and navigate to the online registration or application portal.
- Create an account or log in to the portal using your email address and password.
- Fill out the online application form, providing all required personal, educational, and contact information.
- Upload the necessary documentation, such as a certified copy of your identification, proof of residence, academic records, and any other required documents.
- Submit the online application form and monitor your application status through the portal.
Campuses Of Port Elizabeth TVET College
Russell Road Campus:
- Tel: +27 41 509 6300
- Tel: +27 41 509 6000
- Tel: +27 41 509 6200
- Tel: +27 41 509 6450
- Tel: +27 41 509 6305
Contact Details of Port Elizabeth TVET College
- Tel: 041 509 6000
Port Elizabeth TVET College is an institution providing diverse quality technical vocational education and training responsive to the needs of the economy. It is known as a world-class institution of learning, training and development. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Kindly leave your suggestions in the comments section below. Visit the official website of Port Elizabeth TVET College For More Details.
Related Useful Links