Motheo TVET College Application 2024-2025
Motheo TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
Motheo TVET College Application 2024-2025: Embark on a Journey of Success at a Top South African Institution:
Applicants who are determined to boost their education and career opportunities at a prominent technical and vocational education and training institution are to consider Motheo TVET College, a highly-regarded South African college, that is devoted to excellence, innovation, and student success. This article will guide you through the application process for the 2024-2025 academic year, providing expert insights, crucial dates, and valuable resources to ensure a seamless and stress-free application experience.
The 2024-2025 academic year online application date of Motheo Tvet College has been released by the administration of the college to all prospective students who want to enrol. From the 1st of September 2023, the online application window for Motheo Tvet College 2024-2025 academic year will be open and it will be closing on the 30th of September 2023. Applicants are to notice that the Motheo Tvet College will request from them all the application requirements uploaded in a pdf format and to be submitted together with the application forms.
Motheo TVET College provides excellent, innovative, relevant and responsive vocational and occupational programmes that inspire entrepreneurship and employability to transform lives to meet the demands of the skilled labour shortage in South Africa.
Why Must You Study At Motheo TVET College
Motheo TVET College takes pride in offering industry-relevant courses designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in their chosen fields. By enrolling at this esteemed institution, you’ll benefit from modern facilities, a nurturing learning environment, and experienced educators who are dedicated to cultivating the next generation of skilled professionals.
Motheo TVET College Application Date Open 2024-2025
Prospective students should visit the official website of Motheo Tvet College to download the application forms and fill them out with all the recommended admission requirements before submission. The College will start accepting application forms from the 1st of September 2023 to the 30th of September 2023. Applications that will be submitted after the application deadline will not be processed.
Programmes Offered By Motheo TVET College For 2024-2025
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to its vision as a provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational) and Nated;
It is a Specialized National Certificate for a chosen career. This qualification is designed to provide both the theory and practice of the chosen career and is geared toward alleviating the skills shortage in the country. Below are the Programmes offered ;
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATE [VOCATIONAL]
- NC (V) PROGRAMMES
- BUSINESS RELATED FIELD
- SERVICE-RELATED FIELD
Motheo TVET College Application Requirements 2024-2025
Application forms that will be submitted without the following documents will be rejected:
- Three certified copies of ID/Passport/Birth Certificate
- Three certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID-size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
Below is a step-by-step guide to applying to Motheo TVET College:
- Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available.
- Fill in the application form which is available on all the campuses and the Admin Centre, or you can apply online.
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of R100 or a late application of R200, therefore ensure that you meet the minimum requirements before applying, payment details are on the application form. This doesn’t guarantee your admission.
- Submit the form to the campus you wish to study with, together with your certified ID copy, latest school results, ID copy of parent/Guardian and proof of payment.
- If applying online you can submit your documents electronically
- Foreign candidates have the responsibility of evaluating their qualifications with SAQA before applying;
No foreign students will be accepted if this is not done.
- Once your application has been submitted, the college will inform you if you have been admitted and you will be required to write a pace test, thereafter you are expected to attend classes.
Campuses Of Motheo Tv et College
Below is the list of the campuses of Moitheo Tvet College:
- Bloemfontein Campus: 051 411 2000
- Hillside View Campus: 051 409 3300
- Thaba ‘Nchu Campus: 051 873 5200
- Botshabelo Campus: 051 813 9010
- Koffiefontein Campus: 051 813 9011
- Zastron Campus: 051 813 9012
Contact Details Of Motheo Tvet College
- c/o St Georges and Aliwal streets Private Bag X20509 Bloemfontein 9300
- Central Office: 051 406 9300