Virginia College Admission 2023-2024
Virginia College Admission Application 2023-2024
The college of Virginia is accepting applications from first-time applicants, transfer students, international applicants, and returning students through the Common Application for the year 2023-2024. Students are required to submit their portion of the application online. The final date for the submission of application forms is on the 14th of November 2022. Applicants must provide all the necessary documentation and submit them to the admission board of the college.
Choosing to enrol at Virginia College for the 2023 academic year is one of the best decisions an applicant can make both academically and personally development. Virginia College shapes its students into the person they want to be in future. Achieving all this success is due to the contribution of the dedicated teachers and lecturers who are so helpful, encouraging and caring during their stay period with them.
Virginia College is committed to providing quality teaching in a safe and positive learning environment. Whilst fostering academic and personal achievement, the college aims to nurture an educational community of informed, responsible and caring for an ever-changing world.
Virginia College Admission Application Deadline 2023-2024
- The application deadline for applicants applying for the Virginia College 2023-2024 is on the 14th of November 2022. Applications that will be submitted after the application deadline may be denied or a penalty fee must be paid by applicants for late application. Apply now while the applications are still to secure a place space for yourself at the institution.
Click HERE for The Virginia College Academic Calendar For 2023
Courses And Programs Offered At The Virginia College For 2023
Virginia College offers the following courses:
- Business Management
- Communications & Languages
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- General Education
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Social Science
- Civic Social Political Education
- Modern Foreign Languages
Transition Year Programme
- Music and Drama
- Religious Education
- Physical Education
- Active Leisure Studies
- Mini Company
- Career Guidance
- Road Safety
- Public Speaking
- Developmental Studies
- Art, Crafts and Design
- Information Technology
- Design and Communication Technology
- Construction Studies
- Agricultural Science
For The Full List Of Courses Click HERE.
Virginia College Admission Requirements 2023-2024
The Admissions Office of Virginia must receive appropriate identification to complete the admission process. For admission, applicants must present one primary form of identification. Applicants should submit the identification in person or by mail:
- Unexpired Alabama Driver’s License or instruction permit
- Unexpired Alabama identification card
- Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Resident Alien Card – Pre-1997
- Unexpired Driver’s License or instruction permit from another state or possession that verifies lawful presence, dated 2000 and beyondU.S.
- Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-151) prior to 1978
- BIA or tribal identification card with photo
- I -797 Form with an expiration date
- A voter identification card from a state that verifies lawful presence
Virginia College Admission Application Process 2023-2024
Applicants should follow the application process below to apply:
- Submit an online application through our online portal.
- Submit a copy of your primary ID if you did not submit it with your application.
- Submit a copy of your Official High School Transcript or GED Transcript.
- Submit copies of all Official College transcript(s). (Transfer students only!)
- Submit Dual Enrollment Form (High School students only!)
- Submit a Transient Permission Letter (Transient students only!)
- Virginia College, Lake Road, Virginia Co. Cavan
- Tel: 049 8547050
- Fax: 049 8547152
- Email: email@example.com
Virginia College expects and encourages the highest academic standards as well as places a strong emphasis on developing the whole person. The development of the whole person- academic, spiritual, cultural, physical and creative- is a priority in their education process. This is also reflected in the many extra-curricular activities in the school. Visit the official Website of Virginia College for More Details.