UAB Application for Admission 2023-2024
UAB Application Deadline for Admission 2023-2024
Getting a good education is very needful for everyone who intends to, that’s why the University of Alabama in Birmingham always opens its doors to admit a lot of applicants who meet their admission requirements so they can provide them with the education they have ever wanted, and to prepare them to achieve that very thing they aspire to become in life.
UAB is currently accepting applications from freshmen(new applicants) and transfer students who are applying for admission with them. The 2023-2024 academic year is open to all no matter your race, colour, ethnicity, or financial background. The open date for registration at UAB for Degree-seeking graduate and undergraduate students and Non-degree-seeking graduate students is from April 17-August 20
The University of Alabama in Birmingham offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees in Arts & Sciences, Business, Education, Engineering, Health Professions, Nursing and Public Health. Our first-professional schools are Dentistry, Medicine and Optometry.
UAB Application Deadline For Admission 2023-2024
The administration of the university of Alabama in Birmingham has currently released the application date for the 2023-2024 academic study season on the official website. To see all the important dates of the university, please kindly click on the link below:
UAB Undergraduate Application Deadline for Admission 2023-2024
Applying to college can be one of the most exciting times in your life, and it’s our goal to make your experience as easy as possible. If you need help at any point in this process, your UAB admissions counsellor is just a click or tap away to offer support and answer your questions:
For Fullest Consideration of Admission to UAB:
- Apply by May 15 – Summer 2023
- Apply by June 1 – Fall 2023
For Fullest Consideration of Merit Scholarships:
- Apply by December 1 – in-state students
- Apply by May 1 – out-of-state students
UAB Application Deadline
Undergraduate Courses And Programs Offered At UAB
- Accounting, BS
- Accounting, Undergraduate Certificate (Bridge Program)
- African American Studies, BA
- Anthropology, BA
- Art, BA
- Art, BFA
- Biobehavioral Nutrition and Wellness, BS
- Bioinformatics, BS
- Biomedical Engineering, BSBME
- Biomedical Sciences, BS
- Cancer Biology, BS
Click HERE to see more courses
UAB Application Requirements for Admission 2023-2024
Your decision to apply for admission with a test score or as test-optional is final and cannot be changed once your application is submitted:
- Apply using ACT or SAT scores. Test scores included on an official high school transcript or submitted directly from ACT or College Board are considered official for admission purposes. UAB does not “super score” ACT or SAT results; your highest composite score will be considered.
- ACT – February test
- SAT – March test
- Apply as test-optional. Students who apply test-optional are not required to submit test scores for admission or scholarship consideration. Review the UAB test-optional policy.
Students can apply using the UAB Application or the Common Application using the steps below:
- Complete and submit the admission application and $40 application fee, payable by credit or debit card, or an application fee waiver. If you are applying for test-optional, please review the test-optional policy.
- Submit your official high school transcript electronically or by mail.
- Submit your ACT or SAT score if you would like it used for admission and scholarship consideration.
UAB Undergraduate Admissions Application
- Please establish a Guest Account with your email address to apply for admission to UAB.
- A password will be emailed to you once you save the demographic page of the application.
- Your email address and password will be used to complete a saved, unfinished application or to check the status of a submitted application.
- Employees and students having access to BlazerNET are urged to apply using their BlazerID and password.
Ready to become a Blazer? Here’s what you need to submit to apply to UAB:
- a completed application
- a nonrefundable $40 application fee, payable by credit or debit card, or application fee waiver
- your official high school transcript*
- official ACT or SAT score(s) if you wish to have them considered (Please carefully review “Admission Requirements” below)
UAB accepts both mailed and electronic transcripts – Mailing Address.
For students seeking to enrol in the spring, summer, or fall of 2022, UAB offers a test-optional program.
The university does not require test-takers to submit an ACT or SAT score in order to be considered for admission or scholarships.
We take a holistic approach, taking into account a variety of aspects such as curriculum strength, grades, grade point average, and test scores if you want them to be taken into account.
Applicants have two options regarding test scores:
Submit your official ACT or SAT scores. Test scores included on an official high school transcript or submitted directly from ACT or College Board are considered official for admission purposes. UAB does not “super score” ACT or SAT results; your highest composite score will be considered.
Apply test-optional and submit no test score. Review the UAB test-optional policy for more information.
Note: Once your application is submitted, your choice to have your test scores included or not included in the review of your application cannot be changed.
UAB High School Curriculum Requirements 2023-2024
|Subject Area||Units Required||Units Recommended||Recommended Subjects|
|Social Sciences||3||4||History, government, economics|
|Mathematics||3||4||Algebra I, algebra II, geometry, pre-calculus|
|Natural Sciences||3||4||Biology, Chemistry, Physics; two courses must have a lab component|
|Other||4||4||Additional academic courses in mathematics, science, foreign language, computer science, etc.|
UAB Application and Scholarship Deadlines 2022-2023
|Incoming Semester||Priority Deadline Admission||Priority Deadline Scholarships
|Fall||June 1||March 1|
|Summer||May 15||May 1|
Although applications submitted after the priority deadline will be considered on space and funds-available basis, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible to ensure ample time to review your application for admission and scholarships.
Types of Aids Available At UAB ;
Students can support their college education through a variety of sources, including UAB scholarships, external scholarships, federal loans and grants, and even work-study.
Here are some financial options to help you pay for your education.
- Grants can come from the federal government, your state government, a private or nonprofit organization, or your college or career school.
- Unlike loans, most types of grants are sources of free money that do not require repayment.
- Student loans are available from the federal government, private lenders such as banks and financial institutions, and other organizations.
- A loan is a money that you borrow and are required to repay with interest.
- Scholarships are gifts that don’t need to be repaid. May be awarded based on various criteria such as merit, need, or talent.
- Work-Study provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial needs, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses.
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Financial Aid
At the University Of Alabama In Birmingham, they believe information is power. That’s why they welcome the opportunity to answer any and all of your UAB-related questions. Hope The information given above has been helpful to you, you can get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of UAB for more details.