Tshwane South TVET College Application 2024-2025
Tshwane South TVET College Application Date 2024-2025
Tshwane South TVET College Application 2024-2025: Empower Your Future Today:
The Tshwane South Tvet College has opened its 2024-2025 academic year’s applications and the forms are on its official website to all prospective students who are willing to apply to pursue their careers in undergraduate courses, post-graduate programs and diploma courses. From the 1st of September 2023 to the 30th of September 2023 the application window for 2024 will be available. The college will not accept any applications that will be sent or submitted after the application deadline.
Are you an aspiring student seeking to acquire practical skills and knowledge in the technical and vocational education and training sector? Tshwane South Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College, located in Pretoria, South Africa, offers a wide array of courses designed to empower students for successful careers. In this article, you will be guided through the application process for the 2024-2025 academic year, important dates to keep in mind, and the diverse range of courses offered at Tshwane South TVET College.
Why Choose Tshwane South TVET College
Tshwane South TVET College is a prestigious institution renowned for its dedication to providing quality education and training in line with industry demands. The college offers an extensive range of courses to ensure students gain both practical skills and theoretical knowledge in their chosen field. With state-of-the-art facilities and strong industry partnerships, Tshwane South TVET College guarantees its graduates are job-ready and prepared to excel in their careers.
Read: Tshwane South TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Tshwane South TVET College Application Date 2023-2024
Prospective students who are willing to enrol at the Tshwane South Tvet College for the 2024/2025 academic year are to begin their application process from the 1st of September 2023 to the 30th of September 2023. Applications are strictly done online using the online application portal of the college. Applicants are to bare in mind to submit their applications before the Tshwane Tvet College online application date else their applkication cannot be processed.
Programmes And Courses Offered At Tshwane South TVET College
TSC offers Report 191 Programmes, NC(V) programmes, Skills programmes and Leadership programmes across a wide range of fields/specialisations. The below list are thevarious courses offered at the college:
National Certificate Vocational NC(V)
- Office Administration
- Finance Economics and Accounting
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
- Information Technology
Programme 191 Nated Courses
- Natural Science
- Electrical N1- N6
- Mechanical N1 – N6
- Civil N1 – N6
- Management Assistant N5 – N6
- Hospitality Services N4 – N6
- Financial Management N4 – N6
Beauty Unit Standards
- Cosmetic services
- Salon support services
- Manual Massage
- Manicure & pedicure
Therapy unit Standards
- Facial skincare
- Nail technology
- Salon admin services
- Makeup Artist
- Nail Technician
- Spa owner
Tshwane South TVET College Application Requirements 2024-2025
Students applying are to provide the following documents:
- Certified copy of ID/birth certificate.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with the most recent grade 12 marks
- Copy of certified Parent/Guardian’s ID
- An email address as well as a cellphone number.
- Certified copy of passport
- Study permit
- Evaluation certificates from the South African Qualification Authority.
Tshwane South TVET College Application Process 2024-2025
Applicants are to follow the process below to apply:
- Visit the official Tshwane South TVET College website (www.tsc.edu.za).
- Download the application form or collect it from the campus.
- Complete the application form, providing all the required information and documentation.
- Submit the application form along with the necessary documents, either in-person or via postal mail.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee (if applicable).
- Await the release of acceptance letters in December.
Read Also: Tshwane South TVET College Registration 2023-2024
Campuses Of TSC
- Molefe Makinta Highway(Formerly known as Lucas Mangope Highway)
- Tel: (012) 725 – 1800
- TEK Base, College Avenue, LYTTELTON, 0140
- Tel: 012 660-8500
Pretoria West Campus:
- 150 Industrial Street, PRETORIA WEST
- Tel: (012) 380-5000
- 5 Khoza Street, ATTERIDGEVILLE
- Tel: 012 373-1200
Early Childhood Development
- Tel: 012 321 0897
Contact Details Of TSC
- 85 Francis Baard (Schoeman Str.)
- PO Box 151
- Tel: 012 401 5000 – General Enquiries
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tshwane Tvet College aspires to be a self-reliant Further Education and Training College that provides meaningful Education and Training. Hope the information given above has provided you with all the guides you needed to apply or register for the college. For more information and clarification, visit the official website of Tshwane South Tvet College.
RELATED USEFUL LINKS