Port Elizabeth College Registration For 2023-2024
Port Elizabeth College Registration Date For 2023-2024
Registrations are open at Port Elizabeth Tvet College for the 2023-2024 academic year for both new and returning students who are willing to further their education in a tertiary institution. PE college will start registering students from the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022. Only prospective students who have successfully passed through the application process can go on to register.
Port Elizabeth TVET College application procedures for the 2023 academic year are all available here. Prospective students wanting to study at PE College must follow the procedures here to apply. Port Elizabeth TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution located in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa with impressive record.
Three previously technical colleges merged to form the Port Elizabeth College in January 2002. PE College comprises of four campuses, i.e. Russell Road Campus, Dower Campus, Iqhayiya Campus and Victoria Site.
Port Elizabeth College Registration Date For 2023-2024
- Student registration will take place in accordance with the registration dates as contained in the College calendar.
- 2023 Online Application 1-30 September 2022
- Registration Date For Returning students(N2-N6)- 26th – 29th of August 2022
- Registration Date For New Students (N1) – 30th August 2022
Courses Offered At Port Elizabeth College
- NCV programmes
- Occupational programmes
- Business StudiesGet started today
- Engineering StudiesGet started today
- Utility StudiesGet started today
- Occupational School
Information Communication and Technology (ICT)
- Science is necessary. Students who don’t have Mathematics at school won’t be thought of.
- port elizabeth college online application
Science is necessary, students who had Mathematical Literacy at school and accomplished a 80% outcome, will be thought of as Understudies with Grade 12 (passed or fizzled), or comparable are the favored candidates.
Where understudies have passed Grade 9, Grade 10 and Grade 11 they might be viewed as dependent upon the aftereffects of a competency test. In Engineering, understudies who don’t finish the competency assessment will be alluded to the all-encompassing project
National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (Nated)
The ultimate goal of the Nated courses is to award the student studying the course an N6 Diploma.
- 1 Year for N1 – N3 Engineering Studies
- 1 Year for N4 – N6 Engineering Studies
- 3 Years (18 months theoretical studies + 18 months workplace application) for
- N4 – N6 Business and Utility Studies
- N6 Diploma
- Grade 9 for N1 admission
- Grade 12 for N4 admission
Safety in Society
- No criminal record
- Not more youthful than 17 years
- South African Citizen
- No obvious tattoos
Note: Being noticed that the base prerequisite proposed by the Department of Higher Education for confirmation is Grade 11.
- An authentication of Good Conduct, from their past organizations of learning or work environment
- An ensured duplicate of the last school report unique should be introduced on the application
- 8 affirmed duplicates of ID (where an understudy is 16 years or more seasoned) unique should be introduced on the application
The admission requirements for other learners (non-NC (V))
- Vertical (Upward development) enunciation prerequisites should be met on the NQF structure
- Qualification explicit prerequisites should be met for example SETA prerequisites
Understudies who move from another FET College should present the accompanying
Purpose behind move
- A letter to affirm that they have been de-enlisted at the past foundation
- A Certified duplicate of Identity Document
- A report of their scholarly history on a College letterhead, including Internal Continuous Assessment (ICASS) and Integrated Summative Assessment (ISAT) results
Registration and Tuition Fees
- Students will not be admitted to the College unless fees, as prescribed, have been paid in full or the necessary arrangements made.
Port Elizabeth College Registration Process For 2023-2024
The following is the registration process for Port Elizabeth Tvet College 2023:
- By signing the application form, the applicant (and his parents/guardian where applicable) undertakes to comply with the rules and regulations of the College and to pay the prescribed fees. Applications for admission are subject to selection.
- Correct parent/guardian details must be provided and verified at the time of registration. After immediate verification, if falsified information is given on the application form, the application will be cancelled and the student/parent/guardian will be held liable for any costs incurred.
- If a student fails to comply with the above, the College Council reserves the right to cancel such registration.
Go to www.pecollege.edu.za
Create an account and fill in your details
- Upload your supporting documents and submit
- Make sure all your boxes on top of the screen are ticked green
- When your application is done a message will display; pending verification
Get in Touch
- 1 Richmond Hill Drive, Richmond Hill, 6001
- Central Administration
- Tel: 041 509 6000
- Email: email@example.com
The Port Elizabeth Tvet College is committed to building vital relationships with our expanding community locally and nationally that draw on the power of scholarship and discovery to transform lives and advance the public good. Visit the official website to Find Out More.