Northwest-Shoals Community College Admission 2023-2024
Northwest-Shoals Community College Application For Admission 2023-2024
High school graduates, transfer students, transient students and international applicants who are looking for a college to enrol in to further their education can now start their application process by applying to the Northwest-Shoal community college for the 2023-2024 academic year. The application deadline for spring term 2023 is Spring 2023 January 5, 2023, it is therefore advised that applicants apply before the deadline else their application may be denied or a penalty fine would have to be paid.
Applicants applying for admission for 2023 must submit an unexpired, government-issued photo ID prior to the end of the first semester. Documents can be presented in person or mailed (a copy of the applicant’s unexpired, government-issued photo ID must be included), or you can submit a legible copy electronically.
Northwest-Shoals Community College is a comprehensive two-year college in the Alabama Community College System (ACCS), it provides academic, career technical and lifelong educational opportunities. With just over 75% of its students benefitting from financial aid, NW-SCC makes higher education a reality for a wide range of students at various income levels.
NW-SCC successfully continues to meet the educational and training demands of a unique and highly diverse population. To further this goal, the college is also committed to providing training and education for area business and industry through our NW-SCC Office of Strategic Partnerships & Industry Training.
Northwest-Shoals Community College Admission 2023-2024
Application open dates and deadlines are very essential to every applicant. If you are applying for the academic year 2023, take note of the following deadlines:
- Summer 2023 April 8, 2023, May 13, 2023
- Fall 2023 July 8, 2023, August 11, 2023
- Spring 2023 January 5, 2023
Courses And Programs Offered At The Northwest-Shoals Community College
NW-SCC provides over 100 certificate and degree programs. The faculty and the staffs are committed and eager to provide students with quality programs, services, and opportunities to reach their personal, academic, and professional goals. The college is confident that you will find the resources and support you want and need. NW-SCC is an ideal option for those interested in academic transfer, career/technical programs and health sciences careers. The following are the courses offered at the Northwest-Shoal Community college for 2023:
NW-SCC degree and certificate programs are listed below.
- Associate in Arts (AA)
- Associate in Science (AS)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Occupational Technology (AOT)
- Career Certificates
- Short Term Certificate
- Allied Health – Wallace State-Hanceville Community College Linkage Programs
- Special Programs
Adult Education Programs
- The Adult Education program at Northwest-Shoals Community College (NW-SCC) assists individuals who desire to obtain their GED or Nontraditional High School Diploma, improve their academic skills for work or college enrollment or gain basic job skills for employment purposes.
Career Technical Programs
- AC / Refrigeration (HVAC)
- Apprenticeships/Work-Based Learning
- Accounting Technology
- Automotive Service Technology
- Business Office Management (Office Administration/OAD)
- Criminal Justice
- Carpentry / Cabinetmaking
- Child Development
- Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- Design Engineering Technology
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Machine Shop
- Salon and Spa Management
- Diagnostic Imaging – Radiography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Services
- Medical Assisting Technology
- Nursing Programs
- Child Development Center
- Community Partners Scholarship
- Educational Talent Search
- Upward Bound
- Work Study Program
- Youth Success Program
University Transfer Programs
- General Education
- Natural Sciences
- Computer Information Systems
- Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
- Technology Resources for Students
Northwest-Shoals Community College Application Requirements For Admission 2023-2024
The following documents are to be provided during the application process by applicants:
- NW-SCC Admission Application
- One primary form of identification (unexpired driver’s license)
- Official high school transcript or GED
- Official college transcripts (transfer students)
- Approved Transient Letter (Transient Students)
- For applicants that will be considered for unconditional admission, all needed documentation must be submitted on file with the Admissions Office (UA).
- For applicants to be eligible for financial aid, they must be classified as “UA” students.
- International (F1) students should contact Malea Milstead, Assistant Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application.
A readable copy of an unexpired driver’s license to email@example.com
- Official high school transcripts can be submitted electronically.
- Mailed to the Admissions Office at 256.331.5366 or 256.331.6292
- Official college transcripts may be submitted from the college/ university through Parchment, Clearinghouse, eScrip, a PDF emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or an official mailed to the Admissions Office.
Follow the process below to apply for admission at Northwest-Shoals Community College for the 2023 academic year:
- Complete the Primary Form of ID Policy.
- A clear copy of your driver’s license should be emailed, mailed, or brought to the Admissions Office on either campus.
- To the Shoals or Phil Campbell Campus Admissions Offices, email, mail, or deliver the completed Primary Form of Identification and a clear copy of your unexpired driver’s license.
- Click the continue link below to complete the online admissions application.
- Please fill out this form and send it to email@example.com if you want to give permission for your NW-SCC records to be shared with your parents, grandparents, spouse, and/or guardians, as well as other people you specify.
Contact Details Of Northwest-Shoals Community College
- Shoals Campus: (256) 331-5363
- Phil Campbell Campus: (256) 331-6219
Northwest-Shoals Community College has an open-door admissions policy for all U.S. Citizens and eligible Non-Citizens. They provide higher education for individuals who meet minimum admission requirements as set forth by the policies of the Alabama Community College system. Visit The official website of Northwest-Shoals Community College for More Details