Western TVET College Vacancies 2023
Western TVET College Permanent Vacancies 2023
Applications should be submitted on Z83 structure (completely) finished possible from any Public Service Department or on the web at www.dpsa.gov.za/reports and should be joined by an as of late refreshed thorough CV (with three contactable references and ensured duplicates, everything being equal, character (ID) record not more seasoned than a quarter of a year, including Drivers License (where it is required). Inclination will be given to candidates with a South African ID record.
Vacancies are unoccupied job positions that are currently at the college. It is the applicants ‘responsibility to have any unfamiliar capabilities assessed by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to present the assessment authentication from SAQA with the application. The inability to sign Z83 and present the mentioned records will bring about your application not being thought of.
Suitable candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Applications received after the closing date or faxed and emailed applications will not be considered.
Western TVET College Vacancies Application Date
The Western Tvet College Vacancies application dates vary depending on the position available.
- Vacancy Application Closing Date: 23 September 2022 at 13:00
- POST: IT TECHNICIANS (X3)
- REF NR: CARL/ IT/ SUP/ 01/2022KW/ IT/ SUP/ 02/2022WES/ IT/ SUP/ 03/2022
- SALARY: R176310.00perannumplus 37% in lieu of benefits
- DURATION: 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
- CENTRES: CARLETONVILLE CAMPUS, KRUGERSDORPWESTCAMPUSand WESTONARIA SITE
- Matric/Grade 12plus a recognised NationalDiploma/DegreeinInformationTechnology /ComputerScienceorequivalent relevant qualification.
- Relevant work experience in IT will be an added advantage.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of ITHardwareandSoftware and Program Installations.
- Understanding of Desktop, Networking and IP voice communication infrastructure and full comprehension of IT first and second line of support.
- Basic knowledge of PERSAL and COLTECH systems.
- The permanent vacancies application closing date is 7th October 2022 at 12:00
- Click on the link below to see the available permanent vacancies at western Tvet College for 2023
All applications should be directed to the:
- The HR Officer
- West Coast TVET College
- P.O. Box 935
or hand delivered to Central Office at 2 Loedold Street, Malmesbury, 7300
- Address: 2 Loedolf Street, Malmesbury
- Tel: (022) 482 1143
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30am-4pm
- Fridays: 7:30am-3pm
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
- Report Fraud on 080 022 2285
Hope the information given has been helpful to you. Visit the Official Website for more details