Bishop State Community College Admission 2023-2024
Bishop State Community College Application For Admission 2023-2024
Application for admission to the 2023-2024 academic year at Bishop Stae Community College is currently ongoing for all prospective applicants to apply irrespective of race, colour, country of origin or family background. Applicants who will like to study in the spring term must apply early to meet the deadline which is on December 1. Prior to the application process, applicants are to gather all the admission required documents as demanded by the college before starting the application process.
Bishop State Community College is a comprehensive learning institution that equips students and the community with the skills, knowledge, and ability to achieve real-world success. Bishop State Community College promotes career pathways through open access to affordable, quality education in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Bishop State Community College Application Deadline For Admission 2023-2024
Prospective applicants are to take note of the following deadlines:
- Application For Admission Deadline For Fall Term 2023
- Application For Admission Deadline For Spring Term 2023
- Application For Admission Deadline For Summer Term 2023
Courses And Programs Offered At The Bishop State Community College 2023-2024
Bishop State Community college offers a wide range of courses, check out the list below:
- Associate in Science (AS)
- Associate in Arts (AA)
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- United States History
- Liberal Arts
- Physical Education, Exercise Science, and Sport
- Science Education
- Social Science Education
- Speech Communications
- Nursing (AAS)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Health Information Technology (AAS)
- Medical Coding Short Certificate
- Practical Nursing (PN)
Career Technical Education
- A/C & Refrigeration Technology
- Accounting Technology and Management Supervision
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Manufacturing Technology
- Barbering & Hairstyling Technologies
- Computer-Aided Drafting & Design/Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Computer Information Systems
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel Technology
- Drafting & Design Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Graphic Communications Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Intro to Process Operation Technology – Short Certificate
- Machine Tool Technology
- Management & Supervision
- Nail Technology
- Office Administration
- Process & Maintenance Technology
- Truck Driving
- Welding Technology
Click HERE to see the full list of Courses offered at Bishop State Community College.
Bishop State Community College Admission Application Requirements 2023-2024
Upon completing an application for admission to Bishop State Community College, a student is required to submit one of the following:
- Unexpired Alabama Driver’s License or instruction permit
- Unexpired Alabama identification card
- Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Resident Alien Card – Pre-1997
- Unexpired Driver’s License or instruction permit from another state or possession that verifies lawful presence, dated 2000 and beyond
- U.S. Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-151) prior to 1978
- BIA or tribal identification card with photo
- I -797 Form with an expiration date
- A voter identification card from a state that verifies lawful presence
Note: Copies must be submitted either in person, or via email in PDF format, or a student may mail a copy to the College. Faxed copies WILL NOT be accepted.
Students must also submit official copies of the following transcripts:
- High School or GED transcript
- College transcripts: A student must submit official copies of transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions that they have attended. A
- A student who has been awarded a bachelor’s degree will be exempt from submitting their official high school/GED transcript.
- A student who holds a bachelor’s degree will only be required to submit the transcript where the degree was awarded.
Please follow the steps below to successfully apply to the College:
- Applicants are to apply online by clicking Here
Submit The Required Documents
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- student’s unexpired driver’s license,
- learner’s permit,
- state-issued ID,
- other approved identification.
Note: IDs may be submitted by emailing an attached copy to email@example.com. Scanned pdf copies are preferred however, the Office of Admissions and Records will accept a picture file. The picture file must be clear and of an appropriate size. It is best to take the picture on a dark, flat surface.
- Submit your official high school transcript or GED.
- Submit all official transcripts from any regionally accredited college or university
- The College accepts electronic transcripts from Parchment, the National Student Clearinghouse, GED.com, Scribbles, and Needmytranscript.com. If an email must be provided please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations, your application has been submitted successfully. Allow 3 to 5 business days for your application to be processed. Process times may be longer during peak times such as registration. For questions please contact the Office of Admission and Records by emailing email@example.com or you can call (251) 405-7005.
Contact Details Of Bishop State Community College
- Office of Admissions and Records
- 351 North Broad Street
- Mobile, AL 36603-5898
- Phone: 251-405-7005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org