Mnambithi TVET College 2022-2023
Mnambithi TVET College 2022-2023 mnambithi tvet college online application
The Mnambithi TVET College was established in 2002 from the merger of the Ladysmith Technical College, Ezakheni Technical College, Ezakheni Ex-college of Education and Ezakheni Skills Centre. Mnambithi TVET College is situated in Ladysmith and Estcourt in the KwaZulu-Natal midlands. TVET Colleges are accredited by the national accreditation board UMALUSI.
mnambithi tvet college online application
Mnambithi TVET College offers the following Programs;
National Certificate Vocational
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Office Administration
- Education & Development
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Safety in Society
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management
- Management Assistant
- Electrical Engineering
First Time Applications: 1st Time Students
- The original copy of your ID.
- The original copy of your latest school report / qualification.
- R100 application fee.
- Complete the placement assessment.
What do you need to register?
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of your latest school report / qualification.
- Students not qualifying for a bursary must deposit 25% of their fees on registration.
- Students not qualifying for a bursary must complete and sign a student fee contract (person responsible for payment of the tuition fees).
- Students qualifying for a bursary must have a provisional bursary acceptance letter Placement letter.
- A copy of your ID
- Results / history enrollment form
- A deposit of 25% for students not qualifying for a bursary, plus a student fee contract
- Or provisional approved bursary letter.
Step 1: Select your preferred programme of study
- Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses
- Go to the College Prospectus
Step 2: Application Forms 2022
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a black pen, with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
- An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3: Supporting documentation
All applications require supporting documents to be submitted to the College.
Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of the latest results/qualification
- Certified copy of Identity document
Attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to seek special assistance from the College,
The College cannot consider your application if all required supporting documentation is not attached.
Step 4: Application fee
- There is no application fee required.
77 Murchison Street
Tel: 036 631 0380
Fax: 036 631 4146
10 Shepstone Road, Estcourt, 3310
Tel: +27(036) 342 9800
Ezakheni [A] Campus
Ezakheni [A] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 636 2733
Fax: 036 636 2704
Ezakheni Skills Centre
Ezakheni [B] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 636 1017
Fax: 036 636 1017
Ezakheni [E] Campus
Ezakheni [E] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
Tel: +27(036) 634 1020
Fax: 036 634 7245
Ladysmith Campus, 12 Walton St, 3370
Tel: +27(036) 637 4782,
Fax: 036 631 0871