False Bay College Second Semester Application 2022-2023
False Bay College Second Semester Application 2022-2023: False Bay TVET College Online Application 2022 Form
The False Bay TVET College Online Application for Second 2nd Semester 2021-2022 is open for all prospective applicants and the closing date is 30 November.
The management at False Bay College has announced the ongoing second semester application for 2022 so all students are encourage to visit www.falsebaycollege.co.za for all online application process.
How to Apply False Bay TVET College Online Application 2022
1. All Students must visit the website and click the APPLY NOW button.
2. Applicants must go through a four-step application process in which they must provide some basic information.
- Please note that applicants are needed to submit an email address which will be used in interacting with applicants.
- It is very necessary to note in your application whether or not you are seeking for a bursary as this information will be used by the Bursary Office to approach applicants further down the application process.
3. The applicant must now upload all the following supporting documents in the final step:
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate: if under 18 years / Passport number
- Most recent academic results
- Proof of Address
All applicants will be notified of the successful completion of the application process via email and SMS once all four steps have been completed.
SELECTION OF APPLICANTS
- The College Selection Committee will at predetermined dates evaluate all applications received up to that point; based on the College admission policy and students’ academic results.
- Successful applicants will receive notification of an offer letter that has been issued.
- The offer letter can be accessed via the Application Portal and must be accepted on the Application Portal.
- Offer letters will expire within 5 days from date of issue.
FALSE BAY COLLEGE ADMISSION PROCESS 2022
- Applicants who accept the offer letter will be sent an addendum, which must be completed and uploaded together with confirmation of payment or a notice from the bursary office via the Application Portal.
- On acceptance of offer letter, the Bursary Office will make contact with the applicants who indicated in their application that they applying for a bursary. The Bursary Office will explain the process to be followed and documents required.
- These documents will be check and verified by the campus after which admission will be approved.
- Students will receive a notification to the effect. This notice will also contain their student number and password to access the Student Portal.
- The Student Portal will enable the student to access academic, financial and biographical information. The student will also be able to update certain information.
To Apply to False Bay College, visit https://www.falsebaycollege.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=208
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- false bay college tvet distance learning
- false bay tvet college vacancies
- false bay tvet college course
- False Bay TVET College Online Application Form 2022 pdf